THE CAMEL STORY


THE CAMEL STORY






A mama camel and her baby camel are talking
one day when the little one ask, " Mum, Why I have
got these 3 toed feets?"

Mama Camel replies, Well my little camel, when we
trek accross the dessert your toe will help you stay
on top of the sand so that it will prevent you from
sinking.

I see! said the little camel.

A few moments later, the little camel ask, Mum,
Why I have these lovely long eye-lashes?"


Mama camel replies, they are there to keep the sand out of
your eyes on the long journey through the hot dessert.

Thats wonderful Mum, replies the little camel.

A short while later the little camel asks again , Mum,
Why I have got these great ugly humps on my back?


Mama Camel replies, Oh, they are there to help you
store water for our long journey accross the dessert
so we can go without drinking water for very long
periods.

Wow!! That great, replies the little camel. We have
great feet to stop us from sinking into the sand, long
eyes-lashes to keep the sand from entering our eyes

and the humps to store water, BUT Mum !!!

Yes, my little camel? replies Mama camel.


BUT THEN,



"WHAT THE 'FARK' ON EARTH
ARE WE DOING IN THE ZOO?? "



Mama Camel was stunned and said TIU !! GO BACK TO
YOUR CAMP.!!

1 Aces:

Anonymous said...

Agreed, those camels should be in the wild.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved