WELCOME TO ACEONE'S AIR

_______________________________________
I had a wonderful dream last night and it was too good
to forget. That is become a pilot.!! Walan eh..when I
was a little boy whenever I saw an aeroplane flew above
the sky. I told myself, me too can fly a commercial
airplane. My first birthday present is a model MAS
aeroplane. I tried to keep my eyes in good conditions.
I tried to do well in my studies. I tried everythings!!
and it didn't worked out the way I wanted it to be.
Well, that was history. It's only in my dreams.

DREAMS....DREAMS.. DREAMS... DREAMS...

Today who wanna fly with me? I will be the Captain
and AhPek is my Co-Pilot with 30 years sexperience.
Here it goes!
_______________________________________


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A very good morning ladies and gentlements. This is
your Captain ACE speaking. I welcome both seated and
standing passengers on board of Aceone's flight 911. I
aplogize for the delay in taking off due to bad weather
and some overtime I had to put in my blog.

This is flight 911 to New York. Landing there is not
guarantee wan but we will end up somewhere in United
States. If luck is in our favour, we may even be landing
in your kampongs.

Aceone Air has an excellent safety record. In a matter
of facts our safety standard are so high, that even
terrorists are afraid to fly with us. As for service, we
are rated one of the best in this region.

Cabin crew for ladies are Janice, Mirror, Lil Joy,
Nyonya. (all leng lui wan). Cabin crews for guys are
Ah Ben, Ah Nel, Kaw Wee and Pisang.

Kindly be seated and try to keep your seat in an
upright position for take off and remember to
fasten your seat-belt. For those who are seated but
kenot find a seat belt, kindly use your own belt to
fasten it on your seat. And for those who are standing,
please do not hesitate to get in touch with our leng lui
stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself to
your own suitcase.

We regret to inform you that today's flight movies will
not be shown because Ah Ben forgot to record it from
Astro Cinemax. Foods and drinks will be serve in the
1st class cabin and economy class passengers will not
be given any things except bananas. My cabin crew
Pisang will be most happy to assist you. After eating,
fellow cabin crew Kaw Wee will collects all plates &
glasses for washing.

There is no smoking in the airplane and we know this is
a long journey flight. However, we give sympathy for
those who really kenot tahan then please look out for
my cabin crew Ah Nel. He will take you to the engine
room and have a smoke. However, if you see different
kind of smoke, don't be panic. It is an early warning
system on the engines telling us to slow down.

If our engines are too noisy for you, on passengers
request we can arrange to turn them off for you. My
Co-pilot AhPek is expert in this. In order to catch
important landmarks, we try to fly as close as possible
for the best available views. Nevertheless, if we fly
little too close please do not hesitate to let us know. My
Co-pilot sometimes flies right through the landmarks!

If by mistake we landed in Bayan Lepas Airport, my
leng lui cabin crew Nyonyapenang will give you free
tour of Penang all cost paid for.


Thank you for flying Aceone's Air. Have a pleasant
journey. Happy Bon-Voyage.!!!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Wingz.... woi wake up la ... !!! You dreaming ka???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



WUAHAHAHAHA...

15 Aces:

a^ben said...

hahahah!!! hiaw si` eh` I dun have astro barh` dunno how to listen` :P

must record from big kuali @ sawi @ wadever you call it` whahahhaah :D

Jiun Wuu said...

ahaha,u dream until brain spoil izzit?hehe...

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

cabin crew? i thought i was the 1st officer pilot?
but cabin crew pun bolehla....

mirror said...

eh..mirror very important one ler..u situated me as toilet crew la. who knows they need mirror to shave at toilet kah. need mirror to makeup at toilet kah(notice ah leng chai sitting beside).
need mirror just to have a look at oneself ler...
i want the toilet role....

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

toilet crew? later ppl vomit see your face la mirror!
LOL

ah nel said...

i no smoke how to bring them go smoke...lol...

btw i hope ur dream can come true as then u can fly to kuching then sabah pick me n mirror we all gather at kl...amacam... :)

Ah Pek said...

woi, next time dream sex dream lah!! i be the co-actor oso never mind.

sotongking said...

***garu garu kepala***

Dei,apa ni?
So 7 details la ur dream. Usually when woke up onli can remember part of it. U early morning halucinate isit? lox.

janicepa said...

ya.. i oso dun get the dream lah .. apa lu macam send ni ??

AceOne said...

Ah Ben, if astro tarak then hor can rekod from yr sawi taiwanese or tamil shows pun jadi la!!

Jiun Wuu, sot plug ledi i think.

Pisang, cabin crew bolih ma hor.

Mirror, wokeh next you be toilet manager!!

Ah Nel, I didn't ask you to smoke, I only ask you to bring the passengers to engines room to smoke leh! kakakaka..

AhPek, sex dreams how to dream wan?

Sotongking, diswan veli clear dreams leh

Janice, dis type of dreams not every body can get wan. Pilot wor.

nyonyapenang said...

ohhh, you dreamt about ah pek and you 'CHAR FEI KEI' ah?

Cocka Doodle said...

You got dream about TAR FEI KEI anot?

Young Brat said...

Duh..Wat a dream to 'CHAR FEI KEI' and not TAR FEI KEI :P

AceOne said...

nyonyapenang; Fei kei no nit to Char wan. Soma auto-pilot geh.

cocka; Tar Fei Kei ar? I prefer blowjob la!!

Young brat; woi brader..long time no see!! how are you?

Inevitable said...

oi, not place for me in the cabin crew?

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved