6 RANDOM FACTS TAG

Firstly, I would like to wish all of my blogger friends and visitors
a happy holiday on this Merdeka celebrations. I got tagged again.
This time by Nyonyapenang and AhNel for wanting to know
6 Random Facts about me. I just wanna do it quickly because I'm
so lucky to be remembered. Must sapot ma!!


6 Random facts about ACEONE.


Fact 1: I do not know how to board a LRT train and have not been
into a LRT train before.
(I remembered there was once i asked my friends ...eh..if I want to go to Kelana
Jaya what train number do i have to take? mahai..they laughed their brains out!!
No train number wan meh?? LOLs.)


Fact 2 : I do not have home cook food.

( I'm single and home alone. 365 days i eat out!!! some said...get a wife to cook
for you la. You think so easy meh?)



Fact 3 : I spent most of my money on deep sea fishing gear.
(I'm broke now, just recently bought a Shimano gear).


Fact 4 : I'm a Soka Gakkai Malaysia member.
( I do chanting Liturgy of Nichiren Buddhism and chanting daimoku,'
Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo')



Fact 5 : I do my house chores.
( I don't have extra money to employ a Ah 4 to do it for me
so me mopping, ironing and cleaning like a mad !!) LOL.



Fact 6 : Aceone is my company name.
( I 'm a small timer doing some small business in Office equipments, namely
binding machine, paper shredder, laminator, notes & coin counting machines,
printer toner-hp, canon etc. Ace is the biggest in a deck of card , One- i'm a sole
proprietor)




I'm not going to tag any body this time round because I do not have
many blogger friends.






28 Aces:

LaundryAmah said...

don't b so choosy then can find wife la! whatcha waiting for? ayo no wonder i hv so many single frens still...

mirror said...

oo!! nice facts...

i'll support your aceone if i ever need anything

Chen said...

never board a LRT train?
that's something interesting :D

Nice name u have for your company, & your profile name too :)

nyonyapenang said...

before you board the train, ask the driver lah whether going to Kelana Jaya or not. kakakaka.......
aiyah, gua no doters. if not, can consider you lor. your biodata good leh.
anyway, terima kasih banyak banyak for doing the tag. my sayangs to you. ;)

AceOne said...

laundryamah; warmest welcome to my blog. actually i'm not choosy ler. Oni the gals are choosy wan. you got anyone to introduce anot jek?

mirror; tenkiu

Dr Chen; I have been to a 747-400AS cockpit before but really never board a LRT train before. Tram got take before la.

nyonyapenang; no problem la, gua sapot lu ma.

Wingz said...

no wife??!!! yahoo!!! we found our club house ledi!!! lol!!

Ah Pek said...

and the 118 means you got 118 branches ah?

Las montaƱas said...

wah! followed the signs from nyonya and came here.

another fisho! cool. Me hands itchy already. monsoon coming soon and time for the Pelargics

ah nel said...

woi...not u single nia lar...me oso...nvr pak tho b4...

deep sea fishing???my bro just bought a boat for fishing trip biz last year n tis year april start operating but til now i haven once follow...lol...bz working...

i noe how to sing 'da pei jou' sanskrit type mia...so smoothing...

i don hv much blogger fren oso lar...

niki said...

Fact 1: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..
*ahem* u r so lucky no need to take lrt =P

AceOne said...

wingz; can..can...cum to my club house.
all are welocum!!


AhPek; not 118 branches la, me not so keng la. 118 is 'yat yat fatt'.


las montanas; warm welcome here. you too like fishing?


ahnel; true anot you never pak tho b4? I saw from yr blog you let down 2 gals b4 wor. Wuahh..your bro got fishing boat ka? good leh. I hv been to kuching fishing b4 very interesting and i got more sharks than other fishes!!


niki; you too very welcome here.

frostier said...

I also same with u.
no ah 4 and wife.

bachelor!!! yay!

AceOne said...

frostier; welocum to the bachelor club.
you be the president ler bcoz you hold a degree of bachelor from University of bachelor!! wuahahaha.

Kenny Ng said...

haha... we can be a gang member now... bachelor! Eh... I did house work too.

AceOne said...

kenny ng; wakakaka.Bro.you have been newly appointed vice-president of this bachelor club!!

Cocka Doodle said...

Waaa!!! I summore thought Aceone was the name of a "Koon Choy Poe" wor.

*Cabut*

Cocka Doodle said...

Eh...I also bachelor...whenever I come to KL. LOL

Flowsnow said...

Aceone,
Interesting blog. I read your tag, sounds familiar at the end about `don't have many blogger frens'. muhahahahhaha... Have a great weekend.

LaundryAmah said...

Ayo! see the problem leow..cannot treat the woman as Ah Sei la! Liddat how to find the woman leh..eh budden again..I know one fren very nice one..how to introduce la?? Must get her to start bloggin first..hmmm...

AceOne said...

cocka doodle; not 'koon choy poe' la !!slap forehead !!! cum KL and then can join us ler!!

flowsnow; warm welcome here.

laundryamah; har!! so fast you got candidate for me ledi ar??

nyonyapenang said...

don't be shy lah. now got so many frens here; answer comments, hands pun lembek liao.
you see, gua tengok betul mia - your biodata bagus wor. laundryamah oso wan to become muiyan por ledi. LOL

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

hey some of here is sarjana muda kar?
me too....
ace wat is SOKA GAKKAI?

pisang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ah nel said...

i let down those 2 gals as i dowan start any relationship mar... ;)
i reli long time nvr go deep sea fishing ledi but when i follow i snap some photo of it or maybe when u visit kuching i bring u along...lol...
more sharks???isit???

AceOne said...

nyonyapenang; suddenly my face i felt so warm ler..*blush*..*blush* liddat!!

Pisang; yalor some of them here hold bachelor degree from University of Bachelor.

Ahnel; wokeh set!!

janicepa said...

i oso wan to go fishing.. long time no fishing jor.. last time my dad used to bring us go fishing wan .. now.. *huhuhuhu*.. fish crab only .. kakakaka.... *blush*

AceOne said...

janice; wokeh la, i bring you to kolam memancing oni kenot bring you out to the sea. chun anot??

CrazyGrr| said...

This is really cool!! I never thought of meeting an SGM member in the blogsphere. :D

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved