I NEED A CHANCE TO STRIKE IT RICH

This poor bird happens to be at the wrong place and at the
wrong time. I could not believe it when i saw this video.
This bird was killed instantly during a baseball game.
This will happen 1 in a million. Although I do not know what
is the commentator is talking about but i do know the bird
is dead.



I have been buying Magnum 4D empat ekor for many years
already, still have not strike it rich to date. Isn't it like the
video i must buy my ticket at the right place and right time?


If like that then all alot of people no need to work ledi la, hor!
Hehehe..give me a chance to dream can anot? What I need is a
chance...to strike it !!!! or perhaps must go to her blog rub rub
to get some luck. *wink* *wink*





Upload videos at Bolt.

26 Aces:

nyonyapenang said...

dreams are free1 ;)

ah nel said...

u dared take risk go rub her kar???later ur balls bekam small like peanut then u noe...LOL

Wingz said...

rub her which part? kakakakaka

Kenny Ng said...

Pity the bird... :(
Last time when I was a kid, I played badminton on my house backlane, when I smashed and the shuttle hits a bird, luckily the bird was ok.

ah nel said...

kenny :u hit ur bird!!!no wonder u owes say single life better...still ok but will harden onot???

AceOne said...

<[nyonyapenang]>,

AceOne said...

[nyonyapenang], yeah its free wan and sometimes can be fantasy as well!!kekeke.


[Ahnel], kakaka..she can be naughty at times but after seeing her blog she is a nice gal actually. You got step on her tail meh? tell me..tell me quick.


[Wingz],Ahhhhhh...tailoh..which part do you like? tell me la..no nit shy shy geh!!


[Kenny Ng], after that you got buy Magnum anot?? What is the number for bird?

laundryamah said...

ayo thanks to u ppl all the gaming companies become public companies earning tonnes of $$ leow...y keep feeding them $$, after all the contribution, how much can you expect to gain back?? at the end oso sure give back one...sigh...solly ah laundryamah so ngam cham...AMAH ma...

Kenny Ng said...

si ah nel... not my kukubird la... it's a real bird la.

aceone, i dun gamble 1 la... and i never believe in 4D thing, so i dunno wat is number for bird.

mirror said...

nooooooooooooo birdie noooooooooooo
sob sob

JoMel said...

You know, I skipped the video, cos' knowing me, I will surely cry!!!

Anyway, what you said about buying lottery, most of the time, we are buying a dream, and along with it, HOPE!

So, keep hoping Bro!! BUY BIG!

a^ben said...

when you become rich must remember me` :D

pisang said...

that wab is ublucky bird.......
and wan lucky to that pitcher....... no pitcher can hit flying bird while flying.......

same like kena big sweep mia...
buy olny once terus strike!!!!!!!
me buy so many times still kanot kena....

ah nel said...

ace :she nice*puke* nice*ptuiii* nice*eeewwww*
i step her tail???no lar...coz i noe she likes 's.n.k.r' then she bit hate me lor...LOL
*u no chance liao*

kenny :omg...u mean ur kukubird all this while r fake???what happen kenny???i bring some gambir sarawak for u when i visit k elle ok??? ;)

AceOne said...

[laundryamah],if i dun buy the magnum ticket i felt like something is missing wor. Never buy afterward my number pop up sayang wor!!


[kenny ng], wakakaka..you and ahnel apa sudah jadi? Nebermine ler, i ask someone who knows.


[mirror], the birdie suffer, me oso suffer wor!! nochet strike it yet.


[lil joy], yeah you are right, i'm buying a ticket of HOPE. Hope one day i'll get it correct!! hee..hee..hee.


[ahBen], We bro no kira wan. Sure remember you wan.


[pisang], you are also hoping ar?? Same here loh!!


[Ahnel], the queue still very long ar?

Kenny Ng said...

Ah nel ah... my kukubird real 1 la, still fresh n strong la.

aceone... u ask that ah nel la, suddenly tembak me like dat... LOL.

AceOne said...

[Ahnel], woi!! kenny ask why suddenly tembak him wor? why? why? tell me!! Kenny didn't bring you go karaoke ar?

ah nel said...

ace :veli long ohh...more than 8 inch long queue...LOL

kenny :now i just noe as ur sexplanation comment just now make me konpius...lol

ace :gua mana ade shoot him...i'm not gay wad... ;P

ya ho u din mention i oso forget to ask him bring me to kalaoke...LOL

janicepa said...

the comment is so long and it make my mata juling dy... why are u up to bird lately ar ??

Sasha said...

dun buy number can save money faster den u strike number la..

ah pek said...

kena hit lidat,we call the bird...

lan(broken) jiao! after that.

AceOne said...

[ahnel}, let kenny free can anot?? hehehe.


[janice], birds nice ma.


[sasha], i try to save , wokeh!!


[AhPek}, wuahahahaha, lan jiao??

Las montaƱas said...

video looks a bit doctored.. but if that could mean strike lottery (US$200Million!!!), dunno wat to say liao.

ah nel said...

kenny : u tel ace i catch u kar???apasal he ask me let u free??? LOL

toniXe said...

dont worry next one will strike

AceOne said...

[las montanas], I hope so, I'm buying a ticket of HOPE. hehehe.


[Ahnel], woi cipet, i email to you ledi. Go check yr mail.


[tonixe], halo, welokum !!! hope you like it here.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved