KENNY NG KICKED HIS SMOKING HABIT ALREADY!!

With the higher prices of cigarettes nowadays, Kenny Ng finds it
difficult to cope buying 2 packets of cigarettes a day. So one day,
he told to himself that he wanted to kick the habit of smoking. He
was thinking of an idea how to get cigarettes for free, so kenny ng
stop buying his daily fix and ask his brader Wingz for supply lor.

For the first two weeks, Wingz can still accomodate Kenny ng's
request for cigarettes (they brader ma). Then week and weeks
had passed and Wingz finds it difficult to cope as well. Finally,
Wingz threw out the white towel and told kenny that he have a
brilliant idea to show him how to quit smoking.



Wingz: Oi kenny ng, I thought you wanted to stop smoking !!?

Kenny ng : Yalor, I thought of giving up smoking wor and for a
start i stop buying cigarettes ledi la!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wingz: Aiyo..taikor..I can't supply you cigarettes everyday ler
bcoz my expenses going up ledi and i'm married with my "little
devil" moreover my adsense money some farker got sabotage ledi.

Kenny ng: I thought we brader ma, no kira wan!!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wingz: Farked you la, BTW, i have an idea to teach you how to
quit smoking. You want to hear anot??Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kenny ng: I want ..I want...faster tell la.

Wingz: Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLidis wan, tonite before you go to bed hor, you take out one
cigarettes and wrapped it with tissue paper....!! and...

Kenng ng: and what??

Wingz: hehehe..then you insert completely into your asshole, the
next morning you take out and rojak the cigarettes and place it
back to the pack of cigarettes in such a way that you can't tell
which one it is.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kenny ng: Brader, liddat can work anot??!!

Wingz: Aiya..fung shui people bluff you 10 years..8 years I Wingz no
bluff people wan. The thing is that you won't dare to smoke any of
the cigarettes knowing that one of the cigarettes is from your asshole.!!

Kenny ng: Wokeh!!!..wokeh Wingz , i try tonite. tenkiu!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Three weeks have passed, Kenny ng quick quick go and find Wingz!!!!


Kenny ng: Halo Wingz!!!

Wingz: Aiyoyo.. wat happened?? What i rekomen you tarak works
out meh??

Kenny ng: Fuiyohhh!!.. I came to thank you la, i finally quit smoking
ledi!!! the method you thought me work wonders!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wingz: Liddat good la.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kenny ng: But..but hor..is like i transfered my addiction from
cigarettes to another thing wor.

Wingz: What is the hell is that supposed to mean??

Kenny ng: Well, I dun smoke cigarettes anymore, but now I can't
sleep at night unless i have "something" inserted into my ass wor!!
wingz, can you help me anot??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wingz: Choi!!..Choi!! I dun play bekside wan.. I no play septic tank wan.!!!
(Wingz quickly jumped into his car and cabut ledi!!! )Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Wuahahahaha!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Aces:

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved