A TAG FROM LAUNDRYAMAH

I got two tags, one by Niki and the other by Laundryamah.
Aiyoyo..I got to do 2 different tags. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At first, I thought I escaped this tag from Sasha. Then
Laundryamah pulak tag me. Kakaka..


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingLet me do Laundryamah's tag first ler coz this is easier.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1) 4 things many don't know.

a. I can do fishing 24hrs without sleep.
b. I service my own car. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
c. I was told I talked in my sleep!!(Dunno correct leh)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
d. I like to smell childrens head!! especially baby.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(aiyoyo..got to ask for Flowsnow's advise already)



2) 4 movies I cud watch over and over again.

a. Young and Dangerous
b. Great Goals By David Beckham
c. Sniper
d. The Thin Red Line



3) 4 places where I lived

a. Sentul, Jalan Ipoh (near Hong Kong Bank)
b. Kepong
c. Segambut
d. Dunno yet



4) 4 TV show that I Love

a. CSI
b. Fear Factor
c. The Contender
d. English Premier League



5) 4 places I've been for vacation

a. China
b. Australia & New Zealand
c. Hong Kong
d. Thailand (thai cock)



6) 4 of my favourite foods

a. Ginger Chicken
b. Any vegetables
c. Steak
d. Tai pau (Tuah Pau, kakaka)Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



7) 4 places I would rather be now

a. United Kingdom..Emirate Stadium, Arsenal fan ma!!
b. United States of America
c. Japan
d. Thai Cock... like ahpek said must go 'teh lam pah'Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



8) 4 favourite songs

a. All songs by The BeeGees
b. All songs by Sam Hui
c. All songs by Chan Pak Keong
d. All songs by Alan Tam



I want to tag NIKI!!!! since she like doing tag.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Muahahahaha..*wink* *wink*

0 Aces:

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved