NEW TEMPLATES

I was browsing through the internet and saw this template.
I decided to try this 3 collums template, play play abit and
managed to install it already. Hehehehe.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maybe I got this itchy hand fever from AhPek. Kakakaka..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No lah, actually I wanted to learn more of these templates
wan. Newbie like me must try wan geh. Right anot?? With
trial and error then only can learn what is happening what!
I got a shock when there was a black out this evening. It was
raining heavily and my pc gone blank!! OMG my templates
gone la liddat!!.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When the electricity resumed about an hour later, I quickly
on back my pc searching high and low if i got saved any copy
anot. Tarak wor!! Die anot!! Aiks...then I remembered saving
a copy in my thumb drive. Aiya!...luckily la. I wonder if blogger
.com will save it for us automatically. I deleted my old HTLM
templates and paste the new one in. Haven't save the settings
yet because busy inserting the codes in then there is a black out.

I was also trying out how to change my cartoon header with a
flash video swf file. Hosted my swf file in File Lodge.com and
got the codes already then copy and paste it in my templates
didn't come out wor!! Maybe it is the width and height setting la.
Any good soul out there can help me with this??Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Hehehehe...

26 Aces:

danielctw said...

Hmm...this template is weird in a wide screen monitor. I see it going haywire.

Wait I modify my own template.

Anonymous said...

heheheheh... good wor!1 I also wanna try try but not now la!! This few weeks also no time to do and not yet found one template i like!! When I find I buzz buzz U ok??? lol

pisang said...

wah new template..and
17173 on stat counter
today got special must buy....
LOLs

Anonymous said...

wah..quite organised lor...but solly u said u newbie me lagi newbie..cannot help leh...dunno what u talking about oso! kakakaka...

ah pek said...

not yet adjust your header ah? I think the width should be 1000px.

check this one out, oso very nice.

looks very like wordpress and her templates very easy to mod wan.

Anonymous said...

wah wah wah but ...why yr fonts is PINK kaler wan???

AceOne said...

[Danielctw], eh..really ah? Look weird ah?


[Wen], Your templates look chun ledi, dun change!!kakaka


[Pisang], nice leh..fai tit go buy TOTO 17173. Kena ledi belanja makan la wei!!

AceOne said...

[Laundryamah], kita sama sama newbie la!!Wuahahaha



[Ahpek], many thanks. Those templates look cool but i dun think i wan change it again for the time being. If kena crash or hack then no choice kena change lor!! kekeke


[Sasha], last time my fonts oso pink kaler wan ma!! Acherly hor..the original kaler is light green kaler wan which i dun like.

Anonymous said...

wa cool new look ah . dono al dis komputer thing lah kinot help u lah . aiya i kin ony tapau chap fun 4 u lah , or u wan cully fish head 2day?

da piau mei will take off ornot ? oder wise not enough stim

King's wife said...

A refreshing change! It's always nice to have a new template. Your heart must have skipped a beat the moment the power was cut.
I always save a copy of my old html template before deleting. Just in case!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

when u pro liao teach me also la Ace...! ;P

Anonymous said...

ya wor.. teach me oso lah ..

Anonymous said...

Tats why i wonder long time liao why PINK!!!! and samo today only i noticed that u even have scrolling fonts down there! HAHAHAHAH
ei anyway u voted in my blog edi or not?

AceOne said...

Tonixe, I tot you terror computer wan! sigh!! Ok ..we go sentul curry kepala ikan, no nit tapau.hehehe

AceOne said...

King's wife, wah!!got leng lui come here wor!! Roll red carpet you.-Welokam!

AceOne said...

Ichitaka, can..can..i can teach you no problem wan. Eat pau and yum cha you pay , wokeh??


Janicepa, aiyo!! dun play play me like that la, I sumore wan to ask you leh!!


Sasha, vote? I dunno who is who leh!How to vote? I oni know Jayden and U oni..OKOK i go vote you & jayden now.

Anonymous said...

sweet dood! new template! aiya make me a bit gatal tangan wanna change template oso but hmm...i'm still in the mood to play maple..so template can wait weeeeeeeeeeee

ah nel said...

teach me how to change when im in kl...

ur palace stil available?

nyonyapenang said...

you're just as good speaking mongolian to me - gua totally blur. nyonya low-tech.

Kenny Ng said...

I tot I went to wrong blog... LOL

Anyway... nice template bro.

AceOne said...

Maslight, take your time to change your template. No hurry wan!


Ahnel, Can..can..you're welokam!!


Nyonyapenang, I where know how to speak mongolian jek? kekeke..we sama sama blur wan leh!!


Bro Kenny Ng, Kakaka..you found the correct blog.

a^ben said...

it looks good on my monitor leh~ hahahahaha

still got the aceone floating down there` parading away` ahhahaha :P

Las montaƱas said...

The top banner like no enough cloth to fit my monitor leh...

sollie.. i IT but I so useless! so cannot help u. :P

Anonymous said...

omg punya banyak comments..i was like scrolling man

AceOne said...

Ben, put one up on your monitor la time for a change ledi! hahaha


Las montanas, abt the banner i notice it also but can't help it leh.


Maslight, kekekeke! Jari ada cramp ke?

ah nel said...

orite brader...

ayam kambing soon...

*sms u later* ;)

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved