A VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL

I went to the Universiti Hospital in Petaling Jaya today. Finally I have the chance to meet my online friend, pisang goreng 115. He had changed his blog from here to here because someone got no work to do go and sabotaged his google adsense with 500 clicks until adsense ban 9 him ledi. He is my first online friend when I first started this blog. He had an operation on his ankle yesterday afternoon. Some of you guys who don't know him may ask, why is he in the hospital??

Well, he had a genetic disorder of the nerve system which can cause tumor on any part of the body. When I ask him what is this called?? He mentioned that it is called NEUROFIBROMATOSIS. Errrr...what's that? Can you said it again? Me blur-blur already. The thing is that his flesh is growing bigger and bigger each day on his left leg until he had difficulties in walking. According to him, he said that this is his second operation.


I've asked his permission to post this in my blog. Any one of you out there know what is this
NEUROFIBROMATOSIS?? Can explain to me anot??



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Any way his second operation is succesfull and he is recuperating from his illness. Get well soon my friend.

21 Aces:

Anonymous said...

Ace Ace: U went see Pisang ah!! He feeling better after operation??? Good news tat the second operation is successful.. Will U be goin again to visit him again??? If U go U tell him ya Wenwen from UK wish him get well very very soon and come back and joke joke with us ya!!!!

ah nel said...

oittt...i got visit him just now and seem like we blog at the same time...11.50pm... ;)

Wingz said...

thank god his operation is successful! why no ajak me go geh!

marsha said...

you know...when you see or hear about something like this, it makes you feel happy that all your physical faculties are working fine. I mean, here I am complaining about my work, my kids, and the car that is filled with bugs and cockroaches when some others are having trouble with their physical being.

thanks for waking me up in the middle of the morning. why you always come around so 'early' wan? never sleep wan ah? Like me ah? at least my excuse is work. what's yours la? :-)

Sasha said...

OMG!! Get well soon Pisang!

Anonymous said...

I hope he will get well soon too !! We (jan & bb) miss HIM !!!

ah pek said...

haiyoh... very sad neh. hope he gets well fast fast!!

Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

HI
I have Neurofibromatosis (NF) also. AS do two of my three kids.
NF can cause many or few problems. Some of the problems include, bone abnormalities, learning disablities, blindness, deafness, renal problems, tumors developing anywere in or on the body and sometimes cancer.
To me, and this is just a personal opinion, it may be a plexiform tumor on your freinds leg. I have a large one on my back but you cannot really tell unless I lie down. I had part of it debulked but they often grow back and are considered impossible to completely remove.
check out ctf.org if you would like to know more.

I am so glad your freind is doing ok.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear his operation was successful. Why u never invite me to visit him leh?

AceOne said...

Dear all, thank you for your messages and i have SMS your wishes to Pisang. He sms me back saying THANK YOU ALL.

mirror said...

aww..hope he get well soon. btw merry christmas

Anonymous said...

solli I m late but good to know there are many kind caring people around ! N good work too Ace to highlight this case. May Pisang have a quick recovery.

AceOne said...

[Mirror], Tank Q. He'll be fine. merry chrismas to you too.

[Tonixe], Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

You can find more about Neurofibromatosis (NF) at ctf.org. This disorder is more prevelant than one might think effecting 1 in 4000 people. It is very unpredictable, and there is no cure, no treatments, only surgeries and living with it daily.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Elephantiasis to me. anyway, we pray that Pisang will have a speedy recovery yeah.
And Ace1, you have a Merry Xmas and an orgasmic 2007!

Anonymous said...

Hope it be better, let pray for him bruder

Bruder Wish you a Happy Holiday, Have a good Time

9393

AceOne said...

[Anonymous], thank you for the info.

[Cocka], you too have a wonderful X'mas.


[9393], yes, let pray for him and you too have a wonderful X'mas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating us on his condition. :)

Merry X'mas to you and your loved ones.

AceOne said...

[titoki], No problem and you too have a wonderful X'mas and enjoy yr holiday.

Anonymous said...

aww..let's pray for him to get well soon

AceOne said...

[conniexan], Thank U!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved