A TAG FROM WENN

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was tagged by Wenn to do this so called 'The Great Desktop Challenge'. The other time she had tag me the damn 9 chiong hei 70 questions tag i make dunno never do and she 'tulan' already. She die die also want to tag me again to do another tag so this time must give face la if not no friend me how?

Why she want to see my desktop leh? I change my desktop every now and then so there is no permanent one. My current desktop now is this. Wenn..come come help me put up the 'tanglung' for CNY. kekeke


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



If I strike lottery ledi then I will buy my dream car. This marsili chun anot?



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My next desktop which I want to show you is my 'sexy'. I have put her up in my blog before but there is no takers. Every time I scold her for bitting my shoes she will show you her guilty face. 'Sei mou'!!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



My next desktop I want to show you is her la. Her name is Sandra Dee. She lafu me kao kao wan. What to do got so many piao mei, ang moh piao mei etc. Aisey..today Valentine dunno want to go out with who tim!! Muahahahaha...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.usLastly, since Wenn tag me I might as well dedicate one desktop screen for her la, leng mou? Now that I have done your tag you dowan 'tulan' me ledi ar, Wokeh? Scroll down la to get your new desktop screen. If you submit this desktop screen for sure you will win the Great Desktop Challenge wan. kekekeke



-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Ok, 'kau tim' your tag, SAU KUNG!!!!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

31 Aces:

team BSG said...

alamak u learly look like him lah

aceone118 said...

[team bsg], woi!! where I got look like him jek? I looked more leng chai than him wan la!! muahahaha.

Wennnn said...

Aiyo Sifu "siew sei ngo la"" U are MR BEAN ah?? salute salute la....... The best one I like is still ur sexy... next time when I come back U gip me issit??? hahahahha hang tang lung.. I very short la not tall enuf kenot do it... Marsili I like la.. when I come bek U go pick me up with ur marsili okay!!! Errrr about the Sandra Dee ... hmmm shake head... she lap U soo much?? sure or not?? not lap ur money ah???

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

yeah!
bravo blader ace.....
let wennnn know your power!!!!!!!

ah nel said...

ur lanciao got so big mer??? LOL

janicepa said...

wahahaha... i wan tht mr bean picture...

aceone118 said...

[Wenn], Hooray..now wen wen no tulan me ledi!! kekeke


[Pisang], Show power rangers ka? kakakaka


[Ahnel], apa lanciou U cakap?LOL


[Janicepa], U wan the censored one or the uncensored one? kekeke

Kenny Ng said...

Your desktop really show u r... YOUNG MAN!!! Wakakakakaka

gbyeow said...

Young Man!

aceone118 said...

[Kenny ng], wakakakakaka..then I sing Y.M.C.A.!!!! Come sing along.

angel said...

Y O U N G M A N !
waa.. i'm not early enuff! :P

aceone118 said...

[gbyeow and angel], come let together-gether Y.M.C.A.!!

angel said...

♪♪ Y O U N G ♪♪ M A N ♪♪

chi yeong tik... :D

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

"Young Man" hui !

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

"Young Man" la !

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

"Young Man" wor !

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

"Young Man" ka ?

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

"Young Man" lei

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

"Young Man" ma !

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

"Young Man" ar !

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

"Young Man" one lei

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

Wow "Young Man"

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

hello "Young Man"

Nine3 Nine 3 said...

HaPPy HaPPy Chinese NeW Year "Young Man"

Lin Peh said...

Young MAN!

aceone118 said...

To all kawan kawan!!! Come lets sing Y.M.C.A.

Then I sing YMCA!

frostier said...

Young Man!!!

Young Man...!!
why are u sitting down...

Young man... fai fai get up and lou shang...

Las montaƱas said...

your desktop so neat one kah? really working ornot? ;)

Happy CNY! this year real fatt choy!!

aceone118 said...

[Frostier], got lou shang again? kekeke!! what la u YOUNG MAN!!


[las montanas], my desktop neat leh, Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too

sweetpea said...

me no sandra dee but me sandee.. can be piao mei too? ahak ahak! I LLLURRRVVVEEEEE your sexy!!! so damn cutey!

aceone118 said...

[sweepea], Welokam, Huan Ying..HuanYing , Sawadeekap, Wanakum to my blog. Tank Q you !!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved