My 1st ANNIVERSARY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I couldn't believed it !! I've been writing craps, toking kok, blow water, add salt and vinegar, etc.. for one whole blady year. My 1st post is dated 29/3/06 and yes today is my birthday in blogphere. I started blur blur liddat (till now still blur blur la!! hahaha).


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucky me as i'm a keen learner, I managed to overcome these obstacles one at a time. The first two comments in my post are in fact myself!! Kakakaka!!!! Hei..I wanted to see what is going on ma! lol. Then hor i was surprised why got one banana commented in my post geh. NMFL!! of course i was happy like a bird lar. He is my first fan si wor!!. My next fews other posts got another 3 new peoples dropped some shit in my comment box wor!! Wuahh!!! of course lagi syiok and kembang la got new fan si kambing in!!! Wah!! can meet new friends ledi. That spurred me to go on till today.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Along the way, i made more and more friends and my first meeting with these bloggers are with Wingz, Linpeh, Cocka, King's Wife, Angel, Jomel, Poison, Inevitable, Simmielang, Jason, Kat and her husband. We are celebrating Sengkor's and King's Wife birthday actually at the All Star Sports Cafe in Midvalley.

Other bloggers which I also met before are Ahnel, Huei, Lisan, Frostier, Kenny Ng, Ckyeo, Crazygrrl, Janicepa, Shireen, Pisang, My toudai Wenn, Nyonyapenang, Sotongking, Gbyeow, Tonixe, Lehbit, Winn.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

During the blogger together-gether party, I even met more friends. To meet AhPek after one year , LOL!! Laundryamah, Sasha, 5xmom, AprilNg, Mott, AhBoon, Penny Pupz, Bee Stung Lips, and many..many many..more...!!!! I'm sorry if i have missed your name out. There are just too many of you...hehehe.



These bloggers which i know and have not meet them are ItchymanIchitaka, Danielctw, Pinksterz, AhBen, Mirror,etc..etc..They all shy shy la. Kakakaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Who said you cannot find new friends in blogging. Muahahahaha!! today i'm giving free links too same-same like brader Ahpek!! Come! come.. i belanja makan cake!!!!!!


YOU GUYS ARE JUST AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you berry much.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

41 Aces:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

happy aniversary......
to aceone118.......

5xmom.com said...

Happy Anniversary! May more decades to come. YammmmmSengggg!

*ok, now, serious mode*
Eh, your ads hor, that wide rectangle? Change banner 720x60 better lah. Cos I only see google ad when I come by. Hehehe. And your scary avatar hor, put under nuffnang ad. I gerenti yr income sure increase. And hor, add skyscrapper that blends in on the sidebar lah. Hehehe, today I got mood to kepoh do reviews mah. Kasi free review for you since it is yr anniversary. Don't sue me.

pinksterz said...

yeay! post the cake to egypt. i mean fedex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinksterz said...

and for ur babyday plesent! i click those ads.........


10 times wor!!!!!!!!!!!

angel said...

Kunghei kunghei!! Waa.. we same-same berfday... my blog was yesterday ;)

BTW, during our first meeting, we celebrated sengkor AND king's wife berfday ok... hah! Lei mm gei tak jorrr!

Anyway... keong hee again! :)
*brings own plate to makan cake*

janicepa said...

wah... hapi burthday wor... and a new look too !! ganbate neh !

a^ben said...

wah!!!! congratulations!!!~~~

i where got shy shy~ u shy shy dun wanna meet me then correct leh` heheheheh got chance one got chance one :D

ah nel said...

wuahhhh...u n angel can be couple worr as just 1 day diffrent...can sexlebrate together...LOL

Hepi analbesari cipet... :D

JoMel said...

yay!! Congratulasi!! I seldom comment but I always read wan. Keep going, keep going...

mott said...

phoowarrrrr..u very young hor...I told you old man, eh I mean, blogger!!!!!!!!!!!

kah kah kah kah kah...

keong hee keong hee!!!!

everyday fatt fatt ok!!!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

eh, one year liao so fast r? happy anniversary my fren...! no open house ka? lol...

see your post only realise mine just past 6 days ago, lol... keep up the good blog! ~cheers!~

FL Sam said...

愉快的Aniversery 1118. Go buy 4D. Lucky Day. Strike than make bigger party.:)

Sin Ling said...

Hi aceone, first time here and you are celebrating your first year anniversary, how nice and congrat, keep up the good work, like your blog very much, have more fun, make more frens... :D

danielctw said...

Alamak... I didn't celebrate my anniversary somore.. T_T Past liao 1 month... Happy Belated anniversary to my blog HAHA... So aceone going to bring us out yum cha?

funsapple said...

Wah, such a big blogang here~ 祝你年年有金日,岁岁有金蕉~ happy birthday

dulanbehbeh said...

may i know u how old?
sounds like teeny to me leh
yr brog sounds familiar to me..

laundryamah said...

wah happy birthday aceone!! hahaha..yes bloggin sure can make frens one!

Ckyeo said...

young man!!! happi burfday!!! lets go sing song ta fei kei!

AceOne118 said...

[Pisang], tank Q brader

[5xmom], Yummm Sengggg!!! Tenkiu for all your valuable advices and i really appreciate it. I hope i place the ads right! Thank again.


[Pinksters], I oledi courier! and thks for the clicks, i saw the amount ledi, wakakaka!!!


[Angel], congratulation on your anniversary too. and yes it was sengkor and King's Wife birthday we were celebrating. I amended that line ledi. thks.


[Janicepa], Thank Q..you got eat cake anot? Take another piece for baby. kekeke!!


[AhBen], so when want to meet jek? kekeke


[Ahnel], thks nel! me and angel couple? chee sin la lu afterwards lin peh bring parang I susah lohh!!


[Jomel], Thanks Jomel..I know you were here always. I saw it in my stat counter and bloglog. Tank Q for reading my craps!


[Mott], thanks mott..they call me youngman wan, lol hehehe


[Ichitaka], tenkiu. Bila mau go makan 'lok lok' (steamboat)??


[flsam], thks..if strike big..party all round.


[Sin Ling], Welokam, Vanakum, Sawadeekap, Huan Yin, Fong Ying Kong Nam, Selamat Datang!!!


[danielctw], yum cha anytime..just ring me!!

[funsapple], welokam to my blog of Tok kok..Blow water etc.


[dulanbehbeh], i sound like tenny to U? Wakaka!!Suddently i felt so young. faster go take cake..i belanja wan.Err..where is the link to your blog?

AceOne118 said...

[Laundryamah], Hahaha..tenkiu..i 'm glad to know amah.

[Ckyeo], Go sing song okay lar..Ta Fei kei you sendiri kautim!! hahaha

Abcchin said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! WOOOO HOOO!! may ur blog get more chio and more visitor day after day. wakakkaa...

cake saja mana? LOL

Winn said...

wah got my name wor. lei hou sai lei ahh.. no wonder u so famous! :P

sweetpea said...

Appy Bird Day! your cake finish liao.. so many ppl eat..

ahboon said...

huh, lidst oli ka!?
I tot you wil throw a big party in liama star hotel and invite us togo liMpeh punya papapapapaya farm?

anyway, happppy AniBerseri :)

babyfiona said...

Happy buttday to you
Happy Buttday to you
Happy Buttday to AC1
Happy Buttday to you!

come come, where your cake??? i want a large portion.

Ah Pek said...

A bit late bcos blog down, but.

nin nin yau kum yat!
sui sui yau kum chiu!!
kung hei! kung hei!

eVea said...

oops late one day pula. else i may send a BIG bday gift for u worr... but, next year liao lah. ahaha ;p

anyway, hapy bday to Aceone118 :)

AceOne118 said...

[abcchin], tenkiu you!

[Winn], where got sai leh ar?

[sweetpea], I spesel deliver one to you, ok? and tank Q for yr sapot


[Ahboon], wakaka!! strike big then can lar.


[babyfiona], tank Q for the song, cake pinish ledi nebermind we go 'lok lok'. hehehe


[Brader Apek], thks sama lu mia sapot!!!


[evea],nevermind..send lar..send lar!!(i thick skin wan)

Lin Peh said...

Heppi 1 year analverysorry for your blog ah! :-)

Sasha said...

HAPPY BIRDDAY!!! send a striper to yr house tonight! WooHOO!!

fattien said...

Tang!!! Tang!!!! tangtang!!!
here wish u and ur blog:
properus as "Tong" sea
wealth as "Nan" mountain

Kenny Ng said...

Gong Hei Gong Hei!!!... Keep on the nice work bro. We always support u... YOUNG MAN!

AceOne118 said...

[Lin Peh], alamak i should ask you to do strip dancing wan la, forgot liao!!


[Sasha], I'm waiting. Ask her to come after 11.30 pm can? Muahahaha!!


[fattien], Tank Q sama lu!


[KennyNg], Thks bro Youngman!

nyonyapenang said...

happy bird-day, yinsi yat 118!

Aaron Chua said...

lol~
While I'm still 2 months old..
At any rate, you're cool~
Happy anniversary dude.

AceOne118 said...

[Nyonyapenang& Aaron], manyak tenkiu you.

team BSG said...

Happy Birthday ! When your fan base touch 100,000 V celebrate again ok ! Then V drink non stop until 1000 mugs wakekeke !

blueapple said...

happy birthday,,,,,haha

long live tok kok...

AceOne118 said...

[team bsg], drink 1000 mugs? *pengsan*


[blueapple], Tank Q!!

Bee Stung Lips said...

Gung chuk lei sang yat
Yue tin choy
Seng hor lei sang yat fai lok
Nin nin tou yau kam yat
Suey suey tou yau kam chew
Gung hei lei
Gung hei lei.......

AceOne118 said...

[bee stung lips], Tenkiu you berry much!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved