MY TOUDAI KENA BULLY!!!!!!

My toudai Wennn came to my yahoo messenger yesterday. When I saw her, aiks!! why she kept her head so down and her eyes so wet wet (tau tap-tap ngan sap-sap) liddat geh! When i ask her what happened, she told me that pisang-goreng has tagged her to do the same tag 5 times wor! Wuahh!! do the same tag 5 times ka? Liddat mana boleh!!!


Dun worry wenn wenn, sifu got idea. I help you revenge this banana. leng mou? How?? Well, I'm going to exposed his face la. So... Wenn, next time you see this pisang somewhere, dun give chance. Wollap him kao kao, Wokeh??? Bring watermelon knife if you have to, lol.


How I got his picture? Oh..its liddis wan. Last 3 months ago when pisang admitted into hospital to do operation I got visited him in hospital. I also helped him changed his diapers and lap lap his body la. So when he is not noticing, i quite quite snapped his naked body with my camera phone ledi ler. Up to today he dunno I oledi took the picture wan. kakakakakaka!!!!!!!!


Ah Wenn, after seeing his naked body, I hope you happy happy ledi la, kekeke!!! Tapi hor... you must scroll scroll abit lor...dun so 'kan cheong' see his kukuciao can anot??


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
some more la!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
going to reach now ledi, fai tit!!!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ta daa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Muahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Now I can see my toudai smile ledi!!! Yapa..Dapa..Doooo!!! Next time who bully my toudai and my 'mui mui' sure kena wan!!!!! kekekeke.!! Oh..yes, I still owe people a tag. I nochet do the tag. Please slow slow tunggu, can?? I do it after the party ler!!

Adios!!






17 Aces:

eVea said...

ahaha that's a cuteeeee banana!! wonder how the small one down there look like, take off the hand la! ahhahaa..

Ichitaka Leingod said...

pisang also mau hamsap ka ace? hehe... XD

Bengbeng said...

so funny kakakaka

Rabbit said...

bernana~ oh no! banana! the way the banana stand so cute mia. kaka!

Wennnn said...

hahahahahahah sifu.. tenkiu very much... u make me not oni smile i nearly fell off the chair lor.....

L i s a n said...

tralalalalaalla. i is seeing you later... rights?!?!? lol.

L i s a n said...

hahah. remember ok. must cam whore sama sama.

aceone118 said...

[evea], hihi! Long time no see you geh? How's life? kekekeke


[Ichitaka], Shhhh!! dun say so loud la wei, lol



[Bengbeng], Muahahahaha


[Lehbit], Which banana stand so cute, the big one or the small one? kakakakakakakaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



[Wenn], *wink* *Wink*



[Lisan], Bolihhhh!!Blush..blush ledi gua!

L i s a n said...

nvrmmmm. can wann. i still wanna take with you all. lol.

L i s a n said...

eh. retarded la we all. chatting here. can add me on msn anot. lol.
naughty.cheeky.me@hotmail.com

gbyeow said...

Young Man! Why you go strip the yellow digi man?

team BSG said...

aiyoyo V saw yur toudai smile oledi until her mouth oni got teeth and tongue ! Where her sexy face ah ? Reach Kepong ledi ah ?

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

ace!
why you show my pictures......
later all girls and piao mei
chasing me la...
i kanot run you know.....

aceone118 said...

[gbyeow], Because he bully my toudai ma!


[team bsg], coming soon!!


[Pisang], Who ask you bully my toudai!! kakakaka

Huei said...

if gal bully ur tou dai or mui mui then how?? kakakak

thanks for fetching me back again!
now i owe u TWO!
hehe

when wana let me belanja u yum cha?
=D

niki said...

hahaha cute

aceone118 said...

[Huei], anytime ler!!


[Niki], hello leng lui niki!! long time no see!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved