PROVE ME WRONG

Lately, me at Aceone R&D did a survey. This survey only took me 5 min to do it. After a lengthy study, Aceone discovered that your goodself read my blog with one hand sticking to the 'mouse'!! and wouldn't wan to let go hence you didn't click what you suppose to click after reading. wakakakaka...Right?? Poor me, my score is pratically nil for one week, lol.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




So now YOU !!! YEAH YOU...

Don't taking it off now, it is not too late to click!!!! Tank Q!! I lafu you deep deep....!!!

16 Aces:

Sasha said...

lafu yew too. now go my blog and do the same

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

awrite duit lor

Cocka Doodle said...

mch you so 9 7 desperate meh?
Ok lah ok lah....
If you put an icon of a nen nen there I'll definitely click few hundred times.

Kenny Ng said...

Click jor got rock songs?

AceOne118 said...

[sasha], tank Q you! I saw it ledi.


[pisang], I come buy goreng pisang..apa maciam?


[Cocka],mch you so 9 7 deperate to see nen nen meh?


[Kenny], not oni rock songs la, rock concert oso i belanja la wei!!! leng mou?

OMG said...

Dont worry Be happy
Brother sure click wan

ah nel said...

finali u post ur pigcher out...

Huei said...

nil for a week? i've been nil for MONTHS!!!! >.<
now..go do ur job at my blog! kakkaka =P

Cheeky_me said...

wow yin si, I dont know u so blardy hensem wan wor, when can I date u leh...

AceOne118 said...

[OMG], tank Q blader..will do the same there!


[Ahnel], lanjiao la!!


[Huei], Okay!! 'sau toh!!

[Cheeky me], mail me your numbers! We got eat 'lok lok' stimboat.

sweetpea said...

ni ha.... 12 noon your time right now tak payah kerja kah?? :P

AceOne118 said...

[sweetpea], time makan mah!!

Ah Pek said...

now got nuffnang oredi mah. somemore wan click meh? i click i sen oni wor.
dun believe ah. I go click now then tommorrow you check and see, hai mai 1 sen oni?

Winn said...

u small that time quite cute wat!! haha

AceOne118 said...

[AhPek], no wor..not 1 sen leh! Total :USD2.75!!

AceOne118 said...

[Winn], kekeke! Now oso what!!!! wuahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved