Back To The 80's

Firstly, I would like to apologise to Sweetpea for not doing her tag earlier. She tagged me on the 21/3/07 and i totally forgot all about it until she mentioned it in her blog yesterday!! Soli ya!!!! I do it straight away when i saw it in your comments!!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This meme is about back to the 80's. Here how it works wan.

  1. Go to PopCulture site.
  2. Pick the year you turn 18 years old.
  3. Get yourself nostalgic over the songs that year.
  4. Write something about how those songs afffected you.
  5. Pass it on to five more friends

Well, so here is the list of my favourite songs back in that particular year when I was 18 years old.

1. Always On My Mind by Willie Nelson. - This is also my "jiu pai" song in kalaoke.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Fuiyoh..I saw this show 'An Officer and a Gentlement' in the cinema so many times. Richard Gere you know? I looked like him back then!!! wakakakaPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. Truly by Lionel Richie - This song is a billboard hits back then. hehehe.

4. Hard To Say I am Sorry by Chicago. - This is a nice song dont you agreed?

5. Circles by Alantic Starr. - This wan lagi chun!!!


Lastly, I'm not tagging anyone because this tag is oledi sometime back and i think many have done it ledi. Whoever wanna do this tag please be my guest. kekeke. Tenkiu berry much.

Sweetpea DONE!!!

AND errrr... I still owing Wenn, flsam, Pinksterz a tag each. Please remind me okay if i forget again!! hehehe!!!

12 Aces:

Wennnn said...

I also hv this tag to do la...

angel said...

That night u din sing your 'jiu pai' song also... I know all songs except the last one... sing and see how wan..

sweetpea said...

*MMUUAAKKKSS* Dino won't squash you now :P
I love all those songs too...except I donno Circles wor. So what happened to your Richard Gere look now?

Huei said...

wahhh still got so many tags!!! heheh

pinksterz said...

you owe me a tag! you ask me to remind kan? kakaka!

AceOne118 said...

[Wenn}, this tag sap-sap water la, close one eyes can do ledi!!Come//come sifu help sama lu.


[Angel], that day I got sing that 'jiu pai' song la. kekeke. The last song? Errr..Errr..U dun bocor my lubang can anot! wakakaka? I oso forgot how to sing this song liao but i remember this title. Veli chun song wan leh!


[Sweetpea], now Lichard Look liao la!!!! wakakaka!!


[Huei], you wan to help me do ar? hehehe

[Pinksterz, apa maciam we contra ?? Cantik?

zara's mama said...

80s songs were your songs.. very young lar.. :) Must be born in the 70s?

Rabbit said...

aiyo, i dont know any of the songs!

Aaron Chua said...

I also don't know lol~
What are the songs we hear 2 years back eh?

AceOne118 said...

[Zara's mama], Eeee!! Dun bocor my lubang!!!!!Kekekeke


[Lehbit & Aaron], come..come..we go kalah-oke sing sing these songs, leng mou?

Rabbit said...

go kalahoke not sing these songs de!! go kalahoke sing youngman de!! Youngman!

Lin Peh said...

Humhai ! Where is YMCA ? Not listed wan ah ?

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved