HOTTEST FEMALE BLOGGER

Good day to all bloggers, friends, visitors who visit this blog. As you all know that there is an event going on ...that is "Hottest Female Blogger". I would like to ask a small favour from you to vote for my sister Lehbit Muimui. She is nominated as one of the participant in this contest. Call all your friends, mama, papa, brader, sistar, anneh and tangkachi come vote for FEON RABBIT (participant number 6), if you dunno who is feon-rabbit nebermine, refer to this picture below.



CLICK HERE TO VOTE.






Your vote is vitally important!! Tenkiu you berry muchie!!!!!!! I lafu you deep-deep!!!
Faster go vote la!! remember is FEON RABBIT!!! Remember to see her face 'ngam-ngam' wokeh?

18 Aces:

clement said...

you're pimping her or she's really the hottest blogger among all others???

ah nel said...

cipettt!all tis while i tot u sapot batang but now lobang blogger...

zeroimpact said...

muahahahahaha
Go labbit go labbit go

Huei said...

i sapot lehbit!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Ah Pek said...

your kai lui ah?

Wennnn said...

RAbbit ka yau ka yau !!! Wenn jie jie supports U...

Rabbit said...

Aiks! I see myself here! *malu*

babyfiona said...

I voted lehbit edy lor!

mott said...

weiiiii....

what happen to sasha??????!! thot u sapot her????!!!!

NVM la.... I also put myself in..as the fictional, phantom HOTTEST female blogger in the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!

KA KA KA KA KA KA KA KA KA...
pssst...u also can submit yourself into this contest..but sorry la..no kukujiao ah!!!

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKA!!

Neo said...

She eats carrot or not? :)

AceOne118 said...

Thank you all for your time, afford and comments! manyak tenkiu lu!

Winn said...

vote oredi....

Kenny Ng said...

I dunno who to support... seriously, if I vote 1... later 19 hate me.

AceOne118 said...

[Winn}, Many thanks!!

[KennyNg], Exactly! I hope they understand this is just a competition.

FireHorse said...

Soli yesterday I voted for sasha oledi, they not allow more than one vote one leh.

AceOne118 said...

[firehorse], Its okay! voted for sasha also good! hehehe.*wink-wink*

Cocka Doodle said...

Lehbitt...your hair ownself cut wan ah?

AceOne118 said...

[Cocka], I cut wan..chun anot jek?

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved