JAPANESE SUSHI

Japanese Sushi anyone? 'yummy-yummy' and I can see she and her friends can wollap up to 23 plates of sushi wor! Woah!!! liddat sure must be very good. Me and a friend decided to try it out although both of us are not so fond of sushi. Die-die also must kena wasabi to burnt your tongue. Nabeh!! damn 9 hot you know that wasabi!! Till now still suffering! hahaha.





We went to this Shin-Nichi Japanese Buffer Restaurant at Kompleks Antarabangsa, KL. It is located at the ground floor. All you can eat @ only RM48++ for adults and children @ RM28++.
Beside the the Japanese foods, they also offer chinese cuisine...eat till you drop.

Sushi is a food made of vinegared rice combined with various toppings or fillings, especially seafood, vegetables, mushrooms, eggs or meat. Most of all, fish used in sushi is raw. Other ingredients may be cooked, blanched or marinated. This restaurant also have tepanyaki mia style.


Eat all if you can!! See la..!!! hahaha









We grab one bottle of "sake" from the shelf. Damaged is RM188++. Cannot finish also...dunno what my friend done with it because me that time blur blur liao!!.





Though blur blur, I noticed this aunty scoop ice-cream! Mind you, can you challenge her? This is her 5th bowl of ice-cream!! Wakakaka!! ooi aunty..jaga la badan sikit!!!!





Technorati tag:

24 Aces:

Rabbit said...

Kaka! I thought u said u will never go for sushi? Keke! RM 48 eat till u can drop eh?

So now? Start to like sushi already or not? Or like sake more? Kaka!

Wennnn said...

Hahahahah Sifu yau mo kau chor ah!! U so bad snap tat aunty's photo... yerr go buffet is lidat ma eat till U drop.. Eh I recommend go to Zen in Pyramid la.. tat one is better.. Just RM7 more hor , U order they make and U eat as much as U like... I hv it on one of my post ma...

ah nel said...

go dating kar?

buffet must eat all u can lar!!!

Aaron Chua said...

LOL~
I used to dislike sushi a lot.
Think of all those raw food you're stuffing into your mouth, all that bacteria.
But well, things have gone for a change now, it seems.
I like sushi too.

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!! SUSHI IS MY FAVOURITE!!!

So bad never belanja me also! I love wasabi!!! Like to put thick thick! Went with Fiona before few times makan lots-lots!

MMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Yummy!!! Sushi is my cuisine! Want to move to Japan to have those forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever *tired liow*

Kenny Ng said...

Aiya... I dun like sushi la

AceOne118 said...

[Lehbit], since you promoted sushi kao kao said veli the nice.i oso go try la!!kekeke


[Wenn], yaya..Zen Pyramid. I was late the other day so i can't joined you all.! hahaha


[Ahnel], aiseyman! should have called you too.


[Aaron], I prefer seafood more!! hahaha


[Nastasshea], fuiyohh!! another sushi wanabe!! muahahaha!!

[Kenny], same here!! kekeke. I went there just to tried it out nia.

laundryamah said...

wei! go buffet never call me one??? seong sei ah?? kakakakkaa...

Chee Hsien said...

so looooong din eat sushi already. T_T

babyfiona said...

makan sushi also never ajak (0.0) i eat maggie mee only yesterday.. blek!

a^ben said...

o m gudness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA GO MAKAN TOOOOOOO!!!!!

*drooooooooooooooooooolsssssssss*

clement said...

drool, please let me eat tat

zeroimpact said...

Looks nice leh
Lots of wasabi leh
I thought the on in Saisaki is the best

Sweetpea said...

so, got lausai or not?

Sweetpea said...

weh yinsi gogor, you got curi my blog's worth badge or not? apasai same same amount worth one?

Sweetpea said...

got curi or not??!! muahhaaahaaha!

AceOne118 said...

[Laundryamah], saturday worr..U can meh? kekeke


[Chee Hsien], U sked of kena burnt tonque ka? wakakaka!!!!!!!!!


[Babyfiona], next time lar!


[Ahben], cicak sushi wan anot? kakakaka

[Clement], take lar!! can take anot?hee-hee-hee


[zeroimpact], welokam! next time we go seafood better la! lol

[Sweetpea], me boh liao sai la, mabok oni! Worth badge samesame meh? wait i go see!! hehehe

day-dreamer said...

Wah... sushi!! I like!!

And eat all you can also?? Hahaha!!

Did you smear wasabi on those sushi, hide them under the plates and call for the bill this time??

Wakakakaka! :D

Huei said...

sushi!!!! *drOOl* SUSHI!!!!!

Sweetpea said...

taba taba..*shake head* sikalang wa mia bagde lebeh sikit sikit. haha..

AceOne118 said...

[Day dreamer], warm welokam here! , no i didnt smear. what i did was i pretended nothing happens.kakaka

AceOne118 said...

[Sweetpea], i oso updated mine ledi..lebih lu 'sikit-sikit nia. hahaha

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], drool? come-come go eat sushi! kekeke

Brother Wai said...

i love japanese food. got to try 1 fine day.

YinSi 118, next time call me u know

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved