MARINE FISHES

Hehehe...I got this from a friend who likes diving. He ask me to join him wor!! Dun go fishing and go diving instead. After seeing these pictures, I think I wanna pick up this sport too. What say you? Come..come..we learn diving together-gether!! There are so many pictures to choose from and I randomly pick some. Hope you enjoy it.


































Woah!! Like I'm in the aquarium liddat!! After deep deep thought, I can't afford to follow him diving afterall. Got to get a license for this sport....and what about the camera? It kept me thinking how much does this camera cost. What about the diving suit? Alamak!! better dun think too much la....stick back to deep sea fishing sudah la!!!









Technorati tags:

35 Aces:

Pat said...

But don't you need a license for Deep Sea fishing too? ;-) hehe

AceOne118 said...

[Pat], Yes, we need one. Especially in international waters and we must get approval also.

Wennnn said...

WaH tat snake fish ah.... Aiya scared la... Better dun leh!!!

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

go la get that license......

all that suit and tank is sewa wan....

angel said...

Oi! You can achieve your Dream! Go after it! Just day-day eat grass lor... :P

Seriously, just do it! Dun think long think short liao!

FireHorse said...

Wonder why when I see pictures of fishes I always feel an urge for fish and chips or deep fried calamari or fish head curry.

ah nel said...

cipet!here sexpensib to get lesen as i asked ledi...

Huei said...

yah hor!! i never tot of the cost! aikss..but it looks like fun!!!

Ah Pek said...

wahh that lou see pan looks delicious.

Michael Sync said...

Hi AceOne118 ,

Thanks a lot for offer.. but i have stopped playing link exchange program since google algorithm has been changed a lot..
you may read here why i hav stopped playing link exchange program.

Sorry and Thanks.

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Wooooow..so nice!!

But... i have phobia of depths... :o(

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

I dun like water! Hehehe! That's why i hate bath!

AceOne118 said...

[Wennn], dun worry it won't bite unless provoke, hehehe!!


[Pisang], No ler..too expensive lah. And lesson leh..gua where got time la. wakakaka


[Angel], I wan to go visit Emirates Stadium and tour of London better choice hor!!


[Firehorse], Warm welokam! Me too like fishes alot. kekeke

[Ahnel], what about Kuching? Cheaper ka?


[Huei], Yeah! It is fun! Too bad it is an expensive sport.

[Ahpek], That lou shee pan makan liao la..bones oso habis liao!wakakaka!!!!!!!!

[Michael], Its okay..many thanks.

[Nastasshea], Warm welokam! U afraid of depth? hahahaha!! If U know how to swim U won't.


[fluffy muffly dog], woah..the name so long wan. Warm welokam to U too!! Eh..U no take bath then U smelly anot jek? kekeke! just kidding, lol

Cocka Doodle said...

The 4th picture from the bottom, ..that fish looks like you leh.
The mouth also same size! Muahahaha!!!

fattien said...

wah...exepensive sport!!!! I scare go to sea lah coz scare pijak those sharp sharp things and jelly fish.

Sasha said...

eh expensive like gila...cannot use the money ..later no money to visit piao mei....

Aaron Chua said...

lol~
My father have license.
I used to join him with his diving trips. Quite syok mar~
That's not snake fish. lol~

danielctw said...

If you get a dive license, you can follow me dive ma....ish.. No kaki join me dive one

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Actually I know how to swim very well but I JUST HATE deep end. Scared ler...dunno what's beloe waiting for me...brrr!

Hey I just linked you in my bloggie! Keep blogging ya! Love interesting posts with pictures~!

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

Yah dawg! My owner never really give me baths! But i enjoy her laziness! HAha!

team BSG said...

since when u can go so deep take all this kind of pixs ah !?
where da mermaid without black g strings one !

Cheeky_me said...

yinsi, I heard the open diving only coz not more than 2000 wor, you can get a PADI license and can go dive anywhere. The diving suit leh, u dun have to buy, can rent wan. Just like you have driving license, u have to bring ur car to drive in UK wan kah?? just rent la, it s not cost much for diving course actually.
Can we both go learn diving together gether?

AceOne118 said...

[Cocka],where got? Not the same lah.


[Fattien], haha..penang beach you dun play play..alot of jellyfish wan. Nevertheless if you kena stun..i can pee on you free!, what say U?


[Sasha], Shhhh! Not so loud ler. kekeke


[Aaron], Yr dad got license, you got anot?


[Danielctw], I tot you like climb mountain oni? No?


[Nastasshea], Ok..ok..i link you back! hehehe


[fluffy muffly dog], I'm more than happy to gip you a bath!! wakakaka!!!!!!!!


[Team bsg],no mermaid la and those photos not taken by me wan.


[Cheeky me], learn diving together-gather? I rather sun bath naked wif you together-gather! Apa maciam? hehehe!! Wink-wink*

Rabbit said...

ace kor kor u actually ran out of idea to blog is it? Keke!

AceOne118 said...

[Lehbit], ya wor! dunno what to blog tim. Wan to help me to blog anot jek? hehehe

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

I finally took my bath!! Mommy finally gave me a bath!

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Aih..u all ejek me... sure lah i have to fast fast give pom pom for her lor...

And what is this? This is a comment page man! Discussing from water to bath topic! Haiyaaaaaaaaaaaah...

AceOne118 said...

[Fluffy muffly], woah!! you smell good now! bravo!!


[Nastasshea], just pulling her legs..wakaka!! Kacau abit lor.

Sweetpea said...

eh kawan... where's NEMO?? i wanna NEMO leh..

ah nel said...

kuching completed with licence onli cost 9++

AceOne118 said...

[sweetpea], Mana woo Nemo leh? Cartoon wan got la!!muhahahaha


[Ahnel], woah!! 9++ nia!!

Cocka Doodle said...

Ah Nel...Kuching wan use garden hose as SCUBA. You kena short-changed liao.
Hahahahaha!!!!

AceOne118 said...

[Cocka], how you know they use garden hose wan? kekeke

Aaron Chua said...

I don't have a diver's license. All I did was watch, and sometimes follow a little. Most of the time I swim on my own. lol~

AceOne118 said...

[aaron], same here! hahaha

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved