TAGGED POST: PLACE I REALLY WANT TO GO.

This is a tag from 5xmom and Laundryamah. They tagged me on the same tag. Place I wish to go. kekeke!! Of course i like to go holiday la who doesn't? If really given the chance, I would like to visit London, UK. I'm a fansi of Arsenal Football club. I want to visit Emirates Stadium and watch a live game Arsenal vs Manchester United in the stadium.




The Emirates stadium



If there is a Arsenal game sure i got glued to the astro ESPN channel 81. kekeke!!




Arsenal Logo and jersey






Arsenal stadium layout.



Beside that i would love to visit my cousins and aunty in London and not forgetting Wenn!!
Wakakaka!! Now..tagging time!! I wish to tag Lehbit, Pinksterz, PeiPei, AhBen & CKyeo.

**Start Copy**

Proposition : Where do you want to go Next, OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY, for tourism, work , study, whatever.

Requirements: Find some info about the place, itinerary etc, pics if possible so you get MORE Traffic coming in, and maybe some people can find somewhere to go to. Excludes your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR, ie Singapore,Malaysia,Brunei, a country that borders yours.You must register for MyBloglog so we can blogwalk ah…..get it?

Quantity : FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode : Chain Link. 15 of them.You leave 15 people and their DEEP LINK of their Blog Name and TAGGED POST and hit out for five more. So it will look like

Azrin going Down Under

MaRLinda in Disneyland Paris

Athira Baby and her Balamory Antics

Msau to Japan

Shoppingmum to Europe

Angeleyes off to Bora-Bora

Giddy Tiger snorkelling in The Maldives

Jess to Europe

Mybabybay wants to go Round The World

Immomsdaughter visit World Heritage New Zealand

Just My Thoughts whale watching at Monterey Bay

Bubba Stuff lomancin, in Tuscany, Italy


Laundryamah and having fun with Hyun Bin in Korea and 5xmom screwing hotny angmoh in Switzerland.

**Add in the blog you got the tag from and tagged post.** (In this case, for example, you should add AceOne visits the Emirates Stadium.

Extra Rules: you cannot Tag another person who has performed the Tagging Rights to Travel. Check yr commentators.
You MUST PASS this tag within 7 days of receiving it , or lose a day’s worth of Blog Revenue or $10 to charity. Can?Makes it interesting anyway.So no Lazy Tags running about, and yeah, eventually, there will be less than a 1:3 chance you can’t tag that someone. And pay those people in the list a visit, you never know if you can pinch / recycle some ideas for your next entry!

**End Copy**



P/s: Sweetpea and Pinksterz..I know i still own you a tag! kam-bing soon!!

13 Aces:

angel said...

You dowan visit Wembley Stadium meh??

I love Loontun.. I missed Loontun.. go lah this year ;)

Huei said...

i wan go osooo!! i wan go loontun!!

laundryamah said...

hahaha..nice wat this tag...let u post about ur arsenal! kakaka wat u reward u want jek? one tumbuk or one wash in my giant washing machine?? wuahahahahhahaha...

Wennnn said...

Wah cum lonton ahhh faster faster come...

AceOne118 said...

[Angel], i'm buying lottery ledi! hehehe


[Huei], I kena lottery ledi I bring you go lundun, apa maciam?


[Amah], Woah!! you washing machine so big wan ar??


[Wenn], keeping my fingers cross!

Rabbit said...

London bridge is falling down~ falling down~ falling down~~ *singing continues*

still wanna go looontoooon?

Cheeky_me said...

wohoho.. i dont really to hurt you, but LIVERPOOL kicked ARSENAL ars by 4-1!!! mmuuuaaah.. lap u LIVERPOOL!!!

fattien said...

I still love Arsenal although......

maslight said...

astaga..makan tido bola ka?

AceOne118 said...

[Lehbit], Muahahahaha!!!


[cheeky_me], That day off form oni ler!!


[fattien], Arsenal fansi oso?

[maslight], Yalor!!

FL Sam said...

Me I wan go to Theatre of Dream. I support MU. Kena lottery then onli can go.
U so free, I tagged u again. So do some work. :)

AceOne118 said...

[fl sam], I where got free?

Winn said...

wah u very rich hor..buy one tic visit one stadium then come back..

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved