TECHNORATI YOU - TECHNORATI ME










I just found out from Wenn that i got tagged with this technorati tag. Intially this thing is not a tag wan and 'someone' turned it into a tag. Really eat full nothing to do!! I found out earlier from ApOgEE's mia blog earlier. Okay lar...here goes...

The rules liddis wan:-

Here are the Rules:

1) Write a short introduction paragraph about what how you found the list and include a link to the blog that referred you to the list.

2) COPY the Rules and ENTIRE list below and post it to your blog. To avoid duplicate content and increase the amount of keywords your site can accessible for, go ahead and change the title of the blog. Just don’t change the links of the blog.

3) Take “My New Faves” and move them into the “The Original Faves” list.

4) Add 5 Blogs that you’ve just added to your Technorati Favorites to the “My New Faves” section. Remember to also add the “Fave Me” link next to your new blogs (i.e. Click THIS)

5) Add Everyone on this list to your Technorati Favorites List by clicking on “Fave the Site.” Those who want good kharma will fave you back. If not, you will for sure get the benefits of faves from the bloggers who continue this list after you.



Five new faces:

Doshdosh - Fav this site

Sweetpea -Fav this site

Daryl lou - Fav this site

ApOgEE - Fav this site

Gary Conn - Fav this site


********Start copying here*********

The Original Faves:

Ah Pek - Fave the Site
Crumbs In Life - Fave the Site
Little Luke Skywalker - Fave the Site
Mr Lin Peh - Tok 3 Tok 4 - Fave the Site
Rambling Moo - Fave the Site

Hochiak! - Fave the site
Giddy Tiger - Fave the site
Oh! For the love of me - Fave the site
Live Life, organics and your health
- Fave the site
Pink Elle - Fave the site

Paris Beaverbanks - Fave the Site
Tigerfish - Fave the Site
Wennnn - Fave the Site
SiwwyPig - Fave the Site
angel - Fave the Site

LB - Fave the Site
Cool Insider - Fave the Site
Simple America - Fave the Site
Chen - Fave the Site
Captain Picard - Fave the Site

East Coast Life - Fave the Site
Culture Shiok! - Fave the Site
Pond Perspective - Fave the Site
Carlo Ocab - Fave the Site
Fruity Oaty - Fave the Site

Michael McKinlay - Fave the Site
Nice4Rice Free Backlinks - Fave the Site
Work at Home, Make Money Online - Fave the Site

Web 2.0, Tech Reviews - Fave the Site
Wireless LAN Security - Fave the Site
Bobs [ReformatThis] - Fave the Site
Everyday Weekender - Fave the Site

Armen’s Blog - Fave the Site
Gary Lee - Fave the Site
Dosh Dosh - Fave the Site
Nate Whitehill - Fave the Site
Ms. Danielle - Fave the Site

Jeff Kee - Fave the Site
Scribble on the Wall - Fave the Site
Jimi Morrisons Head - Fave the Site
Jon Lee - Fave the Site
Samanathon - Fave the Site

Eat Drink & Be Merry - Fave the Site
The Man of Silver - Fave the Site
Hannes Johnson - Fave the Site
My Dandelion Patch - Fave the Site
Nathan Drach - Fave the Site

SiteLogic - Fave the Site
Julies Journal - Fave the Site
Stephen Fung - Fave the Site
Ed Lau - Fave the Site
QMusings - Fave the Site

***END COPYING HERE***





Remember to add me oso la wei!!! Click at that "Add This Blog To My Technorati Favourites" at my side bar under AceOne corner. Leave me a message that you have added me and i'll do the same! Many thanks.

Okay kau tim this tag! If you are free then you may click one by one to add it into your fav!! hahaha!!! I'm not tagging anyone here because my blog you kenot right click to copy!! If you wanna do this tag, pls be my guest. Thank you berry much.


Technorati Tag:

19 Aces:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

okie
i add later

5xmom.com said...

Bawlllls!!!!!!Aceone never tag me! I dunwan to play liao. Tag me, pweasseee...this URL http://5xmom.com. Anyone? Someone?

Hehehe, actually my personal blog oredi masuk another Technorati projek and I have 600+ Tech. faves. Hahaha.

clement said...

so desperate to gain technorati rating

AceOne118 said...

[Pisang], wokeh set!

[5xmom], hahaha..next time i tag you ar?


[Clement], gosh!! can't you read this is a tagged?

Julie said...

Hi, I added you and mine is here:

http://technorati.com/faves/?add=http://julietpain.blogspot.com

If anyone else would like to add me, please do and I will reciprocate.

Cheers.

Winn said...

hehe i havent did mine!!
actulli.i duno wats technorati....young man

AceOne118 said...

[Julie], I have reciprocated.

[Winn], easy nia..copy and paste only ler! Technorati = link here..link there gua!!! kakakaa

LOUI$$ said...

May we discuss? I have do this campaign too. Check this here EXCHANGE PROJECT, maybe we can exchange it?

Huei said...

aiyak.wuts this with the karma thingy?? hmmm

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Ahyer tag tag again. Hehe! Getting bored with taggies!

eastcoastlife said...

Thanks for the link.

I fave you, will you fave me back? hehe... thanks first.

Rabbit said...

Aiyer i also kena this tag le! =.="

AceOne118 said...

[loui$$], I'll see what can i do! hehehe


[Huei], I oso dunno. I copy & paste oni nia! kakakaka


[Nesh], I nochet tag you leh, so fast complaint ledi ar? hahaha


[eastcoastlife], I've reciprocated!


[Lehbit], hahaha..i saw it too. Kena from wenn jie jie right!

Sweetpea said...

i oso kembang lar... me one of your new faves! CAYANG!!

AceOne118 said...

[Sweetpea], i fave you ledi! kakaka

Young Brat said...

So many fave 1 ar..ei, fave ard ar, then what happen le??

This young boy duno about this eh

AceOne118 said...

[Young brat], me oso dunno leh! I just do tag oni! kakaka

Wennnn said...

Heheheheheh ya sifu U hv done it!!! Kekekekek.. Tenkiu

AceOne118 said...

[Wenn], wakakaka

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved