DO YOU FEEL LIKE WORKING TODAY?

Do you feel like working today?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






Tomorrow?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






The day after?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





What about next week?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Next month?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Me Neither !!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




I just want to Party !!!!!!!!!!





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Hop over to my new blog!

Muahahahahaha!!!!!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

16 Aces:

Ah Pek said...

YES!!!! I oso wanna party !!

Sasha said...

*look at ah pek's comment* You boss ma. Party everyday la

clement said...

i wan to stay home

AceOne118 said...

[AhPek, Sasha and Clement], come lets go party!!! hehehehe

day-dreamer said...

LOL!!

Sleep better. :P

danielctw said...

=.=" sweat this kind of post also very creative... My mind full of monkey heads moving around

Kenny Ng said...

I got it in my email too... haha

Ichitaka Leingod said...

haha, where do u want to party the most ace?

Young Brat said...

i dunwan party. I just wana have a good sleep. With all your monkey head, its good to put me in the sleep mode.

AceOne118 said...

[Day dreamer}, LOL? you dowan go party meh? Sleep can get fat wan la!


[Daniel], Show la your head swinging ! wakakaka


[Kenny], did I forward to you?

[Itchitaka], where to want to bring me jek? hehehehe


[Young Brat], sleep? not you wor! How about some babe(s) for ya?

Winn said...

fatt hao ar?

AceOne118 said...

[Winn], mou lah! where got fatt hao worr!! hee=hee-hee

Young Brat said...

then where u wan bring me go to see piao mei(s) while partying? If good place, then I'll go KL find u next week

Huei said...

hahahhahhaha so cute!!!

i oso dun wana work!!!!!

janicepa said...

me too... ngam ngam describe my feeling....

AceOne118 said...

[Young Brat], you kam KL first lah baru tok! kekekeke


[Huei], you biasa la! hahahaha..nebermine come lets go party!


[Janice], hahaha! nochet pancik ka?

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved