THE GREEN SNEAKERS

Ladies and Genitalments, while I was at Burke Street Mall, Melbourne that time, I diam diam took this picture lah. This lady had no fashion sense at all. Her sneakers GREEN kaler wan. Memang tarak taste wan. If you all look at her sneakers sure you will agreed with me wan. Hehehehe!! Kena scroll sikit oni lah!!! Hahahaha!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-





Halo!! I told you to look at the Green Sneakers !!! You seem to be looking somewhere else!!!

Other story here.

Apa-lah lu! You so hamsap wan.

39 Aces:

kyh said...

i got look at the sneakers nah! green one o.O

wah actually quite unique la... :P

*looks back at the bodylicious figure*

Sweetpea said...

the somewhere else is what you call 'camels' toes'... hahaha, don ask me why, look like camels' toes meh?

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

The one who posted this is even more hamsap! HEHehehehe! Somore posted abt the swinging butt! Tsk tsk...hamsap fella... where's the application form??!! Say want to apply to be my bf! Hahaha! Then send to my parents give chop-chop of approval!

AceOne118 said...

[KY hot], dun bruff okay! hahaha


[Sweetpea], Do that thing look like camel toe? I haven't seen a camel toe b4 leh! hahaha



[Nesh], tks..tks..!

Still preparing a nice application for chop of approval! kekeke

FL Sam said...

Aiya, our eyes is to see things. If you post nice pictures, we sure see best part 1st. That is only normal human being. hahah

BlogDirectory said...

Wei, that green color sneaker glow in the dark or not ha?

AceOne118 said...

[flsam], ya right! we can improve our eyes sight also! chun!!!



[blogdirectory], glow gua! hahaha

blueapple said...

NICE cnakerzz....

"aiyaa my spelling oso wrong, can't concentrate..erkk"

Rabbit said...

Aiks! Green top and green sneakers, match ma! =P

AceOne118 said...

[Blueapple], wakaka! got nose bleed anot?


[Lehbit[, yar very match. I also saw the same!!! kekeke

Sasha said...

the sneakers is W brand wan.

Ichitaka Leingod said...

looks 'special' ma the sneakers... o.O

AceOne118 said...

[Sasha], W is nice brand hor! kekeke


[Itchitaka], hehehe! you like it anot?

Huei said...

i didnt notice that until i read "You seem to be looking somewhere else!!!"

kekekkeke

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

'Hamsup'!!!What do u meant 'hamsup'!! Any normal guy will look from top to bottom. If not then something wrong already. BTW tq for this sort of pic. Got anymore to post. Very 'stimulating' for a boring monday. Have a nice day.

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], Hahaha..you seem to be blur liddat geh! Be alert!!!


[Hor ny ang moh], thks. will post more..hahaha

_butt said...

what a.. color!! lol

great body really. me also jeles kakaka

FireHorse said...

If you flip her upside down then oni I see sneakers first mah :P

AceOne118 said...

[Butt], U like green kaler? hahaha. Your body shape lagi chun la!! Phewit!!


[firehorse], hahaha! good idea.

chengja said...

Alex Rodriguez,the playerwow goldwho would restore integrity to baseball's homewow goldrunre cord,admittedwow goldMonday towow goldusing performance-enhancingwow goldwow golddrugs himself.

chengja said...

The All-Star thirddofus kamasdofus kamasbaseman said in an interviewkamas dofusacheter dofuswith ESPN that he used steroids with the Texas Rangers for three years,from 2001-03,in an attemptbuy kamasacheter kamasto justify his status as the game's highest-paid player after signing a 10-year.

chengja said...

Back then it wasworld of warcraft golda different culture,Rodriguezcheap wow goldsaid.It waswow orvery loose.I was young.I waswow power levelingstupid.

chengja said...

He said he quitbuy wow goldcheap wow goldafter 2003,hiswow power levelingdofus kamasfirst of three AL MVP seasons,because I've provedbuy ffxi gilLord of the Rings Online goldto myself and to everyone that I don't need any of that.

chengja said...

When I arrivedwow goldin Texas in 2001,Iwow goldfelt an enormous amount of pressure.I feltwow goldwow goldlike I had all the weightwow goldof the world on top of me and I needed to perform.

Anonymous said...

Many people want to in the game had more archlord gold, but in the end always do not come true, so only relp on buy archlord gold, so for the students this is a big different, so we all need the cheap archlord gold, so we all hope.

said...

You know ,I have some flyff penya,and my friend also has some
flyff money,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called flyff gold,I just want to
buy flyff penya,because there are many
cheap penyaYou know ,I have some maple mesos,and my friend also has some mesos,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called maplestory mesos,I just want to
buy flyff penya ,because there are many
cheap mesos

xxmy said...

Weekends to people ig2tmean that they can have a two-day wowgold4europe good rest. For example, people [url=http://www.gameusd.org ]gameusd[/url]can go out to enjoy themselves or get meinwowgold together with relatives and friends to talk with each storeingame other or watch interesting video tapes with the speebie whole family.
Everyone spends agamegold weekends in his ownmmofly way. Within two days, some people can relax themselves by listening to music, reading novels, or watching ogeworld films. Others perhaps are more active by playing basketball, wimming or mmorpgvip dancing. Different people have different gamesavor relaxations.
I often spend weekends withoggsale my family or my friends. Sometimes my parents take me on a visit to their old friends. Sometimesgamersell I go to the library to study or borrow some books to mmovirtex gain much knowledge. I also go to see various exhibition to broaden rpg trader my vision. An excursion to seashore or mountain resorts is my favorite way of spending weekends. Weekends are always enjoyable for me.

Anonymous said...

Sword of the New World Vis in which world have one feature. First of all, realize the Sword of the New World Gold is useful to the each new player. You only play with others and buy vis can get happy from the game, you may found the cheap snw vis. However, Sword of the New World money can also save a lot your time.
Tibia Gold and the game I have played for about 3 years. You should compensate him by giving him some Tibia coins; you have to lure a handful of monsters with Tibia money so that switching between them can be easier. There are many benefits to guild in tibia gp. When you Tibia Platinum, it is not still deal high amounts of damage.

Anonymous said...

Sword of the New World Vis in which world have one feature. First of all, realize the Sword of the New World Gold is useful to the each new player. You only play with others and buy vis can get happy from the game, you may found the cheap snw vis. However, Sword of the New World money can also save a lot your time.
Tibia Gold and the game I have played for about 3 years. You should compensate him by giving him some Tibia coins; you have to lure a handful of monsters with Tibia money so that switching between them can be easier. There are many benefits to guild in tibia gp. When you Tibia Platinum, it is not still deal high amounts of damage.

lanzi said...

I can get Metin2 gold cheaply,
Yesterday i want to buy Metin2 yangfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i willBuy metin2 gold for him
as birthday present. i like theCheap metin2 gold very much.
I usually buy Cheap metin2 yang and keep it in my store.
I can get LOTRO Gold cheaply,
Yesterday i bought Lord Of The Rings Goldfor my brother.
i hope him like it. i will give cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold to him as
birthday present. I usually buy LOTRO Gold and keep it in my store.

fangyan said...

As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
Rose zuly is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage your rose zulie.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many rose online zuly by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get rose online zulie. If you need , you can Arua ROSE zuly at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .


Making angels goldis the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of angels online gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of buy angels gold almost overnight probably duped .
here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to cheap angels online gold.


As a new player , you may need some game guides or information to enhance yourself.
Rose zuly is one of the hardest theme for every class at the beginning . You must have a good way to manage your rose zulie.If yor are a lucky guy ,you can earn so many rose online zuly by yourself . But if you are a not , I just find a nice way to get rose online zulie. If you need , you can Arua ROSE zuly at our website . Go to the related page and check the detailed information . Once you have any question , you can connect our customer service at any time .


Making angels goldis the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of angels online gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of buy angels gold almost overnight probably duped .
here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to cheap angels online gold.

xiaoqiu said...

rohan crone has many ways for us to use. When you start the Rohan Online game, your character will be level 1. I remembered that when I started playing this Rohan game with some little cheap rohan money. My friends all told me that the best way to spend rohan online gold is a good way. But I could not like spending my own rohan online crone. If you do not like upgrading level step by step, you can cost rohan gold to help your character to reach level high.
rf gold which in RF Online Game is very popular for many players. Play this online game the premise that we have more enough rf online gold first. They are able to combine creative tools and weapons with some rf money and the Light form of universal magic. Under such sustained attacks they fell from power, yet they have bided their rf cp and time. Due to make cheap rf gold the intense gravity on their home planet, the Bellato are the smallest people.

Anonymous said...

Do you know the eve isk, in the game you need the eve online isk. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to
buy eve online isk, and I do not know he spend how much money to
buy isk, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap eve isk. I am happy with him.
Do you know the dofus kamas , in the game you need the kamas. it can help you increase your level. My friends always asked me how to buy dofus kamas, and I do not know he spend how much money to buy the
dofus gold, when I see him in order to play the game and search which the place can buy the
cheap kamas. I am happy with him.

yanhui said...

I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have last chaos gold. He gave me some lastchaos gold, he said that I could buy last chaos gold, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some lastchaos money, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap lastchaos gold to anyone who want.

Once I played 4story, I did not know how to get strong, someone told me that you must have 4story Luna. He gave me some 4story Gold, he said that I could buy 4story Luna, but I did not have money, then I played it all my spare time. From then on, I got some 4story money, if I did not continue to play it, I can sell cheap 4story Luna to anyone who want.

cheap aion kina said...

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough aion kina to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot aion online kina and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much aion gold, we can sure that you will get the cheap aion kina, quick to come here to buy aion kina.

Bruce said...

Today,we are proud to announce the launch of the new wedding support service sell ffxi gil,packed with features sure to sell ffxi gils delight adventurers across Vana'diel looking to exchange eternal vows with their beloved!Responding to player demands for greater customization,the new service will grant brides and grooms freedom in choosing location,timing,dialogue,and sell Final Fantasy XI Gil more for their ceremony,allowing them to create a truly memorable event all their own.Information on all the features,including in-game sell ffxi gil item vendors and wedding certificates,can be found on the new wedding support site,so head on over sell ffxi gils and get started planning the wedding of your dreams sell Final Fantasy XIGil!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!!
[URL=http://superjonn.50webs.com/restaurant-week-midtown.html]restaurant week midtown[/URL]

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!!
[url=http://tennis-avenue.cphoster.com/]http://tennis-avenue.cphoster.com/[/url]
http://tennis-avenue.cphoster.com/

yanran said...

Your blog is very good, it's the best blog I've ever seen, thank you!
By the way, do you like polo shirts, which are very chic, especially the polo t shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing tennis rackets, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
polo t shirts women
polo t shirts on sale
polo t shirts for women
polo shirts on sale
polo shirts men
men's polo shirt
men polo shirt
mens polo shirts
mens polo shirt
cheap polo shirts
discount polo shirts
men's polo shirts
women's polo shirts
cheap tennis racket
discount tennis racket
prince tennis racquet
head tennis rackets
wilson tennis racket
babolat tennis racquet

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved