HAPPY DAY TO ALL OF YOU




AceOne118.... there is no special day today and I have no particular reason for writing to you. I have no news to tell you....nor I have any problems to discuss with you. I have no gossip to tell you. It is only one of those happy moments when I though of YOU!! and I would like to share these thought with you.

Many SMILES begin BECAUSE OF another SMILE!!




Begins with a lazy day! sigh!!


Acting like a bunny! *woof-woof*


Some sun flower! wakakaka


*Grrrr..help me please..


*woof-woof* - flying high...


Fluffy has a new image! He said!

13 Aces:

day-dreamer said...

Liucas cooler! :P

Huei said...

poor pug!!!!!! hehehe

Ichitaka Leingod said...

nice doggy... when u want bela one ace?

Rabbit said...

I want that sunflower dog puhlease!!

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Waaaaaa since when my fluffy become like that one?? Hehehe! Poor fluffy!

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

Ruff ruff!! RUFF RUFF! Woof woof woof!

Winn said...

good idea..i cld make fun of liucas liddat worr...

Winn said...

thanks DD!! hahaa.
see!!

AceOne118 said...

[Day-dreamer], yar! very cool.

[Huei], tarak chun meh? kekeke


[Itchitaka], me ownself also not enuff eat somemore wan to bela one ar? Pengsan lah!

[Winn],kekeke! remember take pictures ya then post it!

[Lehbit], take lah! wakaka


[Nesh], careful ya..fluffy i'm going to kidnap ledi! kekeke

[Fluffy], Woof what? tied you up then you know!! wakaka

kyh said...

wah the 2nd pic and the sunflower one so comelllllll

kakakakaa

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Jacelyn Chew said...

sooo.cute! that bunny dog mixed is so funny....kekeke....thought that one of it is your dog, but see see clearly, photos not taken locally. ha!

AceOne118 said...

[ky Hot], cute leh! Wan anot I 'decorate' you liddat? wakaka


[fluffy], Woah!! Grrrrr? Tied your mouth also! hehehe


[Jacelyn chew], Ward velokam here! hehehe

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved