HELLO STIM-MEX BUCK UP!!

I am very stressful lately. Nope it is not due to my work nor not having any piao mei to entertain me. I am actually having problem with my Streamyx stim-mex lines. The loading is damn 9 slow can die. Check-check...my bills all nicely paid up to date. Checked the connections, seems to be okay. Scanned my PC for any virus, trojan horse, it shows NO virus detected.



I wonder what the fark is wrong. Can anyone enlighthen me? When I wanna load a page from my bookmark, it show this!




Server not found...please try again! Nabeh, I have been trying for 10 times and above until I gave up! Sometime they play 9 my bekside and show me a blank page! You say vomit blood anot? Then I checked my connection lines from my ISP, it is showing "connected" and the speed is "100 mbps" yet the loading is like fark!. Even an old lady ah porpor walk faster la.




Nih..nih.. you see la. Nabeh...the speed is 100 mbps and yet loading so slow wan. Last 2 days can't even visit some blog tim! Dunno weather my "fansee" will tarok me kao kao anot leh. Streamyx Stim-mex!!!! Nabeh...you better buck up or else.... hehehe!!!! Sorry ya.. if I have not been visiting you lately. Dun marah me, wokeh? I'm trying my Best! I lafu you deep-deep!!

15 Aces:

Cocka Doodle said...

Problem does not lies with stim-mex or the computer.
It's the user!! Muahahahahah!!!

angel said...

You oni 2 days? Me a few months also liddis liao... slow but still ok cos not showing the error all the time... haiii... no eye see...

ah nel said...

cipet...lazy comment in blog say lar!!!

Wennnn said...

I also dun know how to helpchu lor.. I dun use stimexxxxx... the name also u know oredi la.. stim all the time....

FL Sam said...

The Stim-mex really ubstable this days. Stim-mex promoting higher Mbs service. That's why 100Mbs slow. Hahah

AceOne118 said...

[Cocka], what you toking! hahaha


[Angel], Woah! Cocka..see la! Got angel leng lui sapot me wan. At least I'm not lying the lines sucks big time! Muahahaha!!!!


[Ahnel], Boh comment in yr blog meh?


[Wenn], Yalor! the name also tarak chun ledi! kekeke


[flsam], Yalar! they got sent letter to me ask me to upgrade! Nabeh, that means got to paying more ler! I no fark them! kakaka

day-dreamer said...

I understand. Because STREAMYX SUCKS!!

I no choice only use it. If got choice then I won't. :D

kyh said...

mine everyday between 12 am to 4 am will get disconencted every 30 seconds! ki si wa!!!

clement said...

i am having something worse... downloading... 2kbps... so, don't complain.

zeroimpact said...

The 100 is just the connection from your pc to the ADSL modem
The conncection that you have to the internet is on a best effort basis up to 1 mbps which is 100 times slower than that 100 mbps
But then again, they really gotta buckle up as they are making a lot of people unhappy with their service

Huei said...

potong stim-x, maxshit...all oso sux!!! u should try maxshit..disconnect every 5 mins >.<

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Poor thing streamyx got problem... dun cry dun cry... nah gip u tissue!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

wa, I also felt stim-x slower these couple of days.... but not until like urs so slow la. maybe ur area doing maintanence? call them check check c la... XD

AceOne118 said...

[Day-dreamer], yalor, mee too!!


[ky Hot], mine didn't get disconnected. It show blank page or server not found! kaka


[Clement], It looked like I'm not alone afterall! wakakaka!!!


[Zero-impact],oh really!, thks for the info.


[Huei], I know you are using that shit! wakaka


[Nesh], I want makan har mee! Dowan tissue.


[Itchitaka], I hope they won't prolong if their are really doing maintenance.

babyfiona said...

muahahaha, *touch wood 1st* my connection here is OK WOH! hehehe

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved