LIN PEH IS MISSING !!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Have you seen Lin Peh lately? It seems he is missing in action for more than a week. I last saw him on 30th April 2007. I was delivering some toner to his opis and then we went "lim teh" at the canteen in his opis building. He looked upset and didn't say much. Something must have been bothering him. His mobile phone also off already. When I asked him what the fark happened he didn't answer me.

A police report has been lodge and they are looking into it. Meantime, if you've seen anyone who looks like Lin Peh please leave me a message here.


Many thanks.

19 Aces:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

I dunno how linpeh looks like how I can help?

pinksterz said...

yala! how he looks like one?

Cocka Doodle said...

The other day he got one of the piaomeis into trouble lah. Now she is contemplating whether to move in and stay with him or not.
He must have cabut and gone into hiding liao. LOL
Check whether he approached MCA Michael Chong for help anot? LOL

day-dreamer said...

Is it true?

Hope you can find him soon.

AhBoon said...

izzit he kena lockup in other polis station ar?? pay sikit $$ to get him out la.

ah nel said...

must b sami bulu kidnap...

Sasha said...

eh i saw him at lorong haji taib, holding hands with the ah kua...going up the staircase ler..

Huei said...

har? serious??

Kenny Ng said...

Sure or not? I tot CKyeo just kidding... now u post this too.

danielctw said...

ehhh true or not??
like damn serious

LP said...

I know mana dia pergi... he was hospitalized and had some kind of treatment....he now ok liao.

If you need to know what's wrong pls SMS him...

LP said...

according to what he told me, he got so many piao meis in the past..now have to pay for the price. Kasihan dia...

Ah Pek said...

mahai. no picture where people know how the devil he looks like?

janicepa said...

hahaha.. eh .. biar betul wor... quickly post his picture lah .. if not who can help jek ..

FL Sam said...

All asking for his picture. Yalor how to find without pics.

Possible kena kidnap?? Ransom $1mil.
Or kidnap by Piao meis.

babyfiona said...

BLOGGER MISSING again? last time is who already, now is linpeh? u betul ke ni?? if true one u better post his face here and let us see if we seen his face before or not ler..

AceOne118 said...

Greetings from 'thai cock'!

Dear friends and visitors,

Tenkiu for your concern for Lin Peh. My mistake I didn't post his picture! Wokeh I'm going to post his picture out!

Rabbit said...

I am waiting for lin peh... mia picture!

AceOne118 said...

[Lehbit], posted liao!!LOL

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved