Some Idiot is jealous !

I came back from work and found this in my mail box. It is a pin code from google adsense. My adsense is touching $100 bucks and about to withdraw my first adsense cheque. Mch! susah-susah collects this money for 1 year, suddently hilang ledi. Two weeks before this day, some farker got no work to do go and click 9 my ads 125 times until it got banned.








This blardy asshole really sit down and play with my ads. I dunno or perhaps employed some bangla to do the job!



Now this farker who clicks my adsense 125 times listen here! You go die lah. MCH!!
Die oso go die far far okay?




The email from google adsense said that there are invalids clicks in my account and it is disabled to protect the interest of Adwords advertisers. Then what about me? These 125 clicks are generated and sabotaged by this farkers. These clicks done are not due to my actions or negligence. I need plotection also-lah doodle google adsense! MCH!!!!!!!

PPP hooray!!! I kambing to grabs some opps ya!

24 Aces:

angel said...

Kesian... hey, go seek Lin Peh's services to 'beat small people' la...

Jiun Wuu said...

ace ar,next time u seok seok come and click adsense in my blog and I come click ur's,kita sama sama earn money ma,haha...

anyway,i cant found my name at ur blog link again,kick me away ar?haha...kidding...

babyfiona said...

you really cham lar acey! come we go "ta siew yan" like what angel suggest? I also want to 'ta' the stupid pubic bank! until now also havent send me my card ...

day-dreamer said...

Wah... don't get too mad, not good! ;)

Ichitaka Leingod said...

eh, like Daniel a bit wor... sorry to hear that

Winn said...

if u rich dy u will forget me one rite?

AceOne118 said...

[Angel], Nowadays Lin Peh oso play missing ledi la! wakakakaka


[Juin Wuu], Nabeh, no more adsense ads in my blog la! Hey..your link is still here lah, open your eyes big big can amot? Yu must have 'moong chu" eyes wan la! muahahaha


[Babyfiona], kam-kam we together-gather go "ta siew yan" kekeke


[Day=dreamer], tarak mad la..hot oni!!! kekeke


[Itchitaka], danielctw lagi power ler! LOL


[Winn], I no forget you wan lar! What you wan for yr birthday jek? hehehe

nyonyapenang said...

lidat, how lar...there goes our steamboat mum-mum.
nebermind...go look for enforcement and tumbuk dia orang.

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Waaaa 125 clicks?!! So free meh that fella!! For sure jeaolous ler! Hehehe!

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

i those farker didnt attack my adsense too i oso get too...

curse that farker who attack my adsense and all blogger adsesne...

MCH ptui!

Huei said...

har?? how come they snail mail u wan?

yish! some ppl r so dem 7 free go click click so many times!

gbyeow said...

Young man! That really the sux...

mott said...

what????

somemore things to worry about!

haizzzz...making money online NOT that easy ah.....

Rabbit said...

WAH! sounds like you are as angry as I were, and still I am. Makahai!!

AceOne118 said...

[Nyonya], stimboat chiak kah kee liao loh! hahahaha

[Nesh], Yalor! that fler is a stupid idiot!


[Pisang], I know you kena kao kao last time round! hahaha.


[Huei], They chiak pau nothing to do ma!


[gbyeow], sux and hailat big time la! Nabeh lah that farker.


[Mott], yalor...cari makan nowadays susah lah.



[Lehbit], wei lehbit, i like that stab-stab mia thingy you said! hahahaha!! That one classic la.

kyh said...

my adsense kena baned 1 yr ago leh... *malu*

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

I have no ideal they can ban u just by clicking.This is information for me.Don't worry I am sure u can earn much more elsewhere.Have a nice day.

AceOne118 said...

[Kyh], woah!! liddat you lagi terrer la! hahaha


[hor my ang moh], yeah! i'm sure there is somewhere, some place which offer better choice wan. Good day to you

Young Brat said...

Poor Ace. No more extra money go find pioa mei tap kuat lo.

Is it because 'they' see u earn money and dunwan pay,thats y go and sabo u.?

AceOne118 said...

[Youngbrat], yalor ,now tarak money go find pioa mei ledi!

kyh said...

actually u can write back to them. did u appeal? they'll look into it.... ;)

AceOne118 said...

[Kyh], appeal liao la..kena rejected also and they said no more appeal will be entertained! LOL

bengbeng said...

aduh...so sorry to hear that

AceOne118 said...

[BengBeng], Thks!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved