A TAG FROM AARON WOOLALA



I got tagged by this lala boy Aaron Woolala on "Gotta Get Gold"... Muahahaha! I'm supposed to name 5-10 goals that i would like to achieves. Here goes:-






1) I hope to be healthy to enjoy these goals.





2) I hope one day i'll get this mansion with swimming pool it in. kekeke






3) I hope one day this limosine will be mine!! Muahahaha....






4) I hope i have this much of cash!!





5) And I hope all these 'piao mei' work under me!! hehehe






I mentioned 5 only lah...I not that greedy wan!!! Muahahahaha!!!
Wokeh, gau tim dis tag....sau kung!! I'm not tagging anyone to do this tag. See me so nice wan.

11 Aces:

day-dreamer said...

Good goals they are too, accompanied with great pictures. Haha!

Have a happy weekend!

laundryamah said...

lidat oso not greedy ah? tsk tsk tsk...dream la dream!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

hehe, greedynya... but greedy is good, lol. next time got so fun tag me la...! XD

Sasha said...

the wishes hor i think everyone also same except for the last one . i want male servants
hahahhaha

Kenny Ng said...

Haha... typical man wishes

AceOne118 said...

[Day dreamer], so what are your goals? tell lar..hehehe


[Amah],, tarak greedy lah!! hahaha


[Itchitaka], you like doing tag ar? wokeh next time got chance i tag you!kekekeke


[Sasha], Bravo!! at least got someone agree with me!


[Kenny], typical? what are yours? kekeke

Cocka Doodle said...

You bruff wan! that no.5 wish is the first on your priority! LOL

Rabbit said...

Sleep then sleep hor, don dream hor. Kaka! =P

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Wauhh!! So many 'piao mei'!!! Can give me a few?? Have a nice day.

AceOne118 said...

[Cocka], If i dun have no 1 then how am i going to enjoy no 5 wor!! hahahaha


[Lehbit], I hope so ler!! kakaka


[hor ny and moh], pick which one you like!! muahahaha

Huei said...

wahh!!! eh..when u get those cash hor..gime some yar!!! =P

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved