Boring Sunday

Aisayman, dunno what to blog about tim. Today is Sunday wor...I should be relaxing at home. Woke up round 10.30am, get myself clean up and had my breakfast as usual. I have "pan mee" for my breakfast and my favorite "cham ping". Came back want to relax also cannot, got to do house chores pulak. Beside sweeping and mopping the floor what I hate most is cleaning the toilet. Wash, clean and scrub is the most tiring job I can imagine to do in the toilet. How I wish I got "ah 4" to help me out doing it.

There after, I got to take care of my 2 aquariums. Change the aquarium water. Scrub the tank. Haven't done that is 3 weeks already although the water still looked clear. Off and on, I need to change half tank of fresh water in. I can noticed my 'fung sui' fishes are growing bigger and bigger each day. I have been feeding them fresh prawns everyday. Next, another tiring job to do is car wash. Haven't wash my car for 2 weeks liao. Being raining quite often nowadays. Anyone want to volunteer washing my car? Kekeke.

Now what I need most is a good massage! Perhaps, heading to the nearest " char kuat" centre will solve my bodyache. Wakaka!! Little guy like the picture below so syiok relaxing wor! Got people scrub-scrub ...rub-rub for him leh. I so jealous lah!!! You see his face lansi anot?



ShowLetter

Relax brader! It's Sunday!!!! Why you so "kan cheong"?

21 Aces:

spookygrace said...

that baby manyak cute!!!!!!...your son ah??...hahahaha!!!!...

Sweetpea said...

VERY CUTE THE NEH!!!! eh, you getting clucky arrr??!!

relak brader... sunday hor, go char kuat!

Young Brat said...

u very geng ar.got so many house chores + washing, still can online and blog..

now finish all ur house + car washing ard, now its time to clean + relax ur body

babyfiona said...

eh eh! u come my house and help me to wash the toilet as well lar ;p i pay for your char kuat session!

day-dreamer said...

Cute baby.. yours ah?? :P

pinksterz said...

*gasp*

acey punya anak!!!!

:P

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Wow the fella looks so RELAXED! Eh u sure it's not u? Maybe it's u dring ur younger days o! Hehehe! So young already know how to relax!

ah nel said...

i tot ur fav breakfast will be kampong kai tann?

long time no c u got dotter with piao mei ledi!!!

AceOne118 said...

[spookygrace], Halo-halo, A-yam single ok! That little fellar is ahbeng mia son lah. kekeke


[Sweetpea], you wan sponsor me 'char kuat' ar? My paypal is at the side bar...can see anot jek? hehehe


[Youngbrat], you wan to follow me go 'char kuat' say so lah. No need shy-shy wan geh!


[babyfiona], put money in my paypal first lar then I go wash your toilet!!


[day-dreamer], smack forehead! that wan ahbeng mia son ok!


[Pinky], nak kena kah? Itu ahbeng mia anak lah!


[Nesh], comfirmed not me!


[Ah nel], that little guy is a "he" lah!

meeyauw said...

That is one of the sweetest, cutest photos I've seen in a long time!!

AceOne118 said...

[meeyauw], check-check! woah..1st time here!! Welokam!! Thanks for visiting.

Huei said...

kakakaka

that must be u when u were young rite???

Rabbit said...

wei why u goan cover his kuku lah?! shy shy meh? keke!

Monk said...

lehbit aceone's blog is U (general)...
cannot show :P

Y u wanna to see? :P

Take a good time to relax ..sleep ...call indian basikal guy to wash ur car :P

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Wah! U r so cute!! U wash toilet meh?? Aiyah no need lah! Just employ so maid to do it. Have a nice day.

AceOne118 said...

[Lehbit], woah! you wan see kukujiao ar? You hamsap lah!


[monk], my blog is rated PG lah. kakaka


[hor ny ang moh], Aiks! that wan is ahbeng mia son! hahahaha

_butt said...

life is unfair kan, we all got work to do this cute boy can senang-lenang relek in his 'bath tub' lol

AceOne118 said...

[butt], yalor! Liddat kita mau protest ledi!! wakakaka

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], Aiks! ter-miss to reply ahhuei tim! hehehe Huei that baby not me lah. I baby that time lagi cute wan !!!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Hallo Aceone118!! May I use this pic on my sites?? Tq tq! Btw where do u get this pic? Have a nice day.

AceOne118 said...

[hor ny ang moh], sure brader

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved