FLUFFY THE MUFFLY DOG

Do you know fluffy the Muffly Dog? She claimed that she can sing wor! Even appeared in Youtube also. Since that day she sang, a lot of dogs and cats in Subang are in fear!! You can't see any stray dogs or cats around nowadays even your home pet dogs/cats will go hiding. You don't believed me, I show you picture. I got proof to show you geh. Hehehe.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Nih!! can see anot? *Woof-Woof*...Grrrrr!!! Since fluffy is so free to sing, I will bring her to sing next week. There is a dog singing contest going on in Kuala Lumpur. While at that place, I can also find her a companion. A boyfriend (male doggy) I mean. Fluffy will be thankful to me for doing her a good favour. When she got married, I hope she can have lot of baby puppies. Breading fluffy kind of breed is very rare nowadays. I can also give/sell to some of my friends if they need a good breed puppy . I hope she can win in this contest and bring back some medals to her collections. She is a great fluffy. I love you fluffy!!!!

13 Aces:

day-dreamer said...

=.=!!!

MonkeyWong said...

Wakakaka....no wonder... :P :P
Nesh shall c this.... :P

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

Bark Bark!! Grrrr!! Woof woof!! AROOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Bite you!*

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Waaaaaaa how can like that leh?? My dog sings the BEST in town okay?? Yes or not Fluffy Muffly? Yes or not?? Kuchi kuchi koo!! Chak chak!

Huei said...

wahahhahha

y sked?? fluffy can sing good!! =P

Monk a.k.a SengKiat said...

lol.
The dogs and cats scare already :P
Bad singer

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

yeah!
if she howling with strange sound

your hair will raising lor.....

goose bump.........

Ichitaka Leingod said...

apa hubungan the cat n dog? lol...

AceOne118 said...

[Day-dreamer], -_-


[monkey wong], wakaka!!!


[fluffy], kidnap you!!! kekeke


[Nesh],Kuchi kuchi koo!! Chak chak! Kekeke!!Hee-Hee-Hee!!


[Huei], cats & dogs oso pelok ledi! sked la.


[sengkiat], you say wan ar! hehehe


[Pisang], tonite..check your window ..got howling sound ler!!


[Itchitaka], hubungan is they are animals! kakaka

_butt said...

wahahahaha!! not raining 'cats and dogs' meh? :P

AceOne118 said...

[butt], scaring cats and dogs! hahaha

Rabbit said...

ace kor kor what u did to them?! Why they so sked one?! U threaten to cook them ha?

AceOne118 said...

[lehbit], they sked see fluffy!! kakaka

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved