KICK MY ASS !!

Halo-halo!! all come-come. I know that I have been toking kok, toking hamsap stori every now and then. You all said I veli hamsap wan. I where got wor?? Some one wan to msn slap me, ketuk my head and wan to wollap me somemore! You all tarak lafu me meh? Okay lah, today i gip you the chance the kick me far far away, wokeh? See you can kick me how far leh!! Oops...before this, I must say this wor....can wipe your shoes first anot jek? Wakakaka!!!!! After kick ledi you dun hate me ar? Record your distance in the koment box bolih?








*updated*



Gua mia latest rekod! 102425 meters


P/s: I got this games from brader flsam. Many thanks! It seems that many of you like to kick me. Hahahaha!!! Anyway, I found this game is rather funny and it can train your skill in kicking someone ass!. There are indeed a lot of other games in this pictogame.com. No only kicking someone. The other game I found very interesting is the pinching game and it is funny too. The game is like this...you may put your picture on the screen then click start, a lot of pimples will gradually appear on your face. You will be given one minute to pinch as many pimples as you can. The run down clock will your timing. Try this game. It is interesting.

36 Aces:

AceOne118 said...

I kicked myself first. My personal record is 67,700KM !! Phew! beckside oso bocor la! wakakaka

wong said...

114438 I think that guy die already la... LOL~!

FL Sam said...

Bradder. You ass also wan to be kick like mine. I kick you kau kau. My score 102,072meters. It must be a new record. Feel the pain or not. Wakakaka

Wennnn said...

Heheheh Sifu I also play play... My record is 61504 oni... Yerrr how come so near oni ah???

Ichitaka Leingod said...

102604 only I got... not bad la! didnt know u jatuh also so yau yeng ace, lol...

AceOne118 said...

[WOng], welokam here! This blog tok kok wan leh!! wakaka! First time come here you kick 9 me so hard meh? My bekside kojak la liddat!


[Brader flsam], woah! now you kira revenge la! How you kick wan ar? So hard wan! Me bocor liao!



[Wenn], Muak! sek sai nei!! You kicked so soft! kekeke


[Itchitaka], mafulat! you kicked 9 me until melayang ar?

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Hehe this is fun!!! So addicted!!! Hehahaha! Sakit or not jek?? Hehehe!

AceOne118 said...

[Nesh], you rub or kick jek? What is your distance? hehehe

Abcchin said...

17873.. tq ace gor gor for letting me kick ur butt when i m so fcukin stress.. ^^

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

hey i got 4219.....
yeah!!!

must buy this number lah.....

_butt said...

first try got 67532!! waaa..

AceOne118 said...

[abcchin], you kicked so soft wan geh? Only 17873 meter nia! Liddat how to release your stress leh? Come-come..I gip you kicked again! kekeke



[Pisang], oi! you tarak eat rice ar? Pondan maciam wan!! Only 4219?? Aiseyman!!


[Butt], fuiyoh! This girl small-small size.. cili padi la!! 1st kicked oledi 67532 meters! Bagus! Bravo!! Getting near to my personal best!!

day-dreamer said...

Wah... kum dou dak?! LOL!!

61507... Yinsi, pain ka? :P

PEARLY said...

hi uncle ace :
me brandon love to kick your ass I kick you up to 49963 ,am I a good ass kicker , cost I try to kick you when think you are my football .
enjoy that kick ass , thank uncle ace
xxxxbrandon

ah nel said...

cipet...turn over as i wana kick ur lanjiao...LOL

Huei said...

67867 meters..good enuff anot?? kekeke y still wana kick harder??

janicepa said...

wahahaha.. kick you .. waste my energy only ... i will kick .. if you put ur real picture there.. kakakakak... joking lah ..

fattien said...

lolz ....this was funny!!!! my record was 96579 meter. This world no guys dun said hamsap thing one unless he is.....

AceOne118 said...

[day-dreamer], woah! you also keng hor! so kuat wan. No bad ..Ouch! pain la


[Pearly-brandon], halo brandon good try! hahaha


[ahnel], cipet! you gip me kick yours first!


[Huei], you only got 67867 meters, my new personal best is 102425 meters!! wakakaka


[Janicepa], aiyoyo!! I sked you kick lah, later your BB terkeluar I kenot 'pau' wor!!


[fattien], nice try!

team BSG said...

aiyo i kick u too far lah then sommore must carry u bek ! hard wok lah. Eh when can kik the piao mei infront one ah ?hat one i like

babyfiona said...

chiew! i am the last to kick ur ass tim! 96233 only..must kick u somemore! Must break ur record! your arse got keluar asap ar ?

Rabbit said...

Ish ish ish! I kick u near near only! I give ur butt face first. Next time i come back kick! U don run ah!! =P

AceOne118 said...

{team bsg}, oh that wan oso got lar! but kenot put here! LOL


[Babyfiona], woah! tengok-tengok this baby kuat oso lah! Score distance 96233. Bagus!


[Lehbit], you tarak eat rice ah? Why kick so near?

spookygrace said...

kick you untill 114125 m far far away!!!!... hahahahhahahaha....

really stress, tat's y kick a lot of time. heehee

AceOne118 said...

[Spookygrace], WOAH!!! this leng lui at last put comment in my blog liao! Her 1st comment after 5 months! Bagus!! Now I go burn firecrackers liao! Hooray!!!Hooray!!!!

kyh said...

113944... :P

okie...i see u cirit birit there liao... so let u go lor... :P

Sweetpea said...

tenkiu aceone for the great ass-licking...aarrh.. no no no.... ass-kicking session jek!

Jiun Wuu said...

feel so nice to kick ur ka cui,hehe...

moz monster said...

103103 only wor ...

AceOne118 said...

[ky Hot], aiyoyo! really cirit-birit there liao loh!! Anyway, good distance!


[Sweetpea], now you know what i'm talking about? hahahaha!!!!


[jiun wuu], faster load it into your blog. A-yem kambing to kick you, hehehe


[Moz Monster], oi! 103103 kira far ledi lah. Koyak la bekside!

eVea said...

i got 72691 for the 1st kick but after that i tried so many times n can't reach that high anymore! wat's the tips to kick ur ass far far? ;P

AceOne118 said...

[evea], hehehe! firstly..must do warm up geh, then hor streching your muscles..and massaga your legs then kick lor!!!! wakakaka

Sasha said...

28907 from a lausai woman in pj

kyh said...

new distance 114438.. hhaaaaa! ur ass really steel hor... kick thousand times liao oso belum pecah!

AceOne118 said...

[sasha], you lausai no more powerrrr ar? kakaka


[ky HOT>, my ass koyak ledi! kekeke

Xilly said...

Hi, I am new here. I come to start new friendship but the blog onwer invite me to kick his ass.... Shall I start this game? LOL

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved