My Pee Dee Trip

Last week Tuesday, Lehbit Spookygrace and gang "syiok-syiok" went to Pee Dee. When I read their posts, there are so many nice photos to see. They must be enjoying themselves there. They went to PD see monkey pulak, play rabbit, ride oskrich beside enjoying the sun set. Sorry-lah, if you want to see some bikini shots tarak wor!! So disappointed leh. kekeke.


One thing they complaint is about their apartment living room got no air-con. Hot like mad liddat. Nih-nih, see picture below. (This photo compliments from lehbit wan)



How can no aircon wan?


The next thing she complaint is about the TV lah...tarak astro assthrow. Want to see discovery channel also kenot and they give 14 inches tv pulak.!! Liddat how can leh? Somemore they paid RM280 per nite wor. Nih-nih...see picture below. (This picture also compliments from lehbit wan) Small anot the TV? So many peoples see so small tv mana eh sai!!





So I diam-diam went to holiday lah at PD. Ahpek also dunno I went there wan. Let me show you lah my bangalow I booking in PD. This bangalow I booking for RM50 nia! Comes with Astro ...I can see discovery channel wan! Somemore got 32 inches LCD tv lah!! FULLY air-con wan. Liddat mana mau cari?? Next time if you wan to go Pee Dee, get the telephone numbers from me lah.!!!! hahahaha . If you want non air con one also got leh...cheaper somemore! I think around RM30 only. Fuiyoh!!! where to find for a stay overnite in PD for RM30!! I no bruff you wan. Want to see the bangalow anot? I got take picture!! But kena scroll abit leh... kekeke

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Okay lah.... Dowan torture you so much.






Apa maciam? Chun anot? This bangalow RM50 mana mau cari? Astro, LCD tv and air-con suma ada. Oops... I forgot to tell you hor...you must sleep 'standing' wan !!!! wakakaka Oh ya, before I forget, let me post oso lah the non air-con mia bangalow at rate RM30.



Booking diswan mosquito coils are provided. Rm30!!! where to find wor.
(This picture compliments from spookygrace)

20 Aces:

Huei said...

kakakak eh faster gif contact! i wan book the bungalow!! =P

Ah Pek said...

woi.. why you condemn my hometown?

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

you got yhis from lehbit kar?
some of piktures look same lor?

Rabbit said...

Wakakakka siu sei ngo lah! Aiyor ur bungalow very special lah! Got air cond samo! Why u no early early rekomen one? No good lor u ace kor kor!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

When I see so cheap sure got something wrong liao... lol

Winn said...

eeeeeeeeee bluff wan...

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], when you going? Must check first see fully booked anot wan


[AhPek}, wakakaka!!! you can get anot this spesel discount?


[Pisang], aiseyman! I got say ledi ma, the pics got it from lehbit and spookygrace wan.


[Lehbit], your gang of 10 peoples kenot accomodate leh! Only for two nia!! hahaha


[Itchitaka], cheap accomodation sure got something wrong wan meh? kekeke, wei! diswan new air-con very cold wan you know!!


[Winn], you take rest at home first. Just recovered from denggi kenot stay at the bangalow wan. No bruff you wan.

mott said...

fooowahhhhh..i think the natural fragrance can put you to sleep!

who's the agent la?

mua hahahahahahaahahahahaha!

AceOne118 said...

[Mott], Shhhhh!!! diswan spesel wan!!

ah nel said...

cipet!!!

tats ur phak phaw kheng!!!

spookygrace said...

wah!... so special mia place u oso can find ah!!!!

AceOne118 said...

[ahnel], cipet! what toking you? Tarak tangkap bola


[spookygrace], me.. geng leh!!

ah nel said...

tat ur farking roommmm!!!

cipetttttt!!!

AceOne118 said...

[Cipet ahnel], you show me how you do it! wakakaka

_butt said...

LOL!! then where to mandi?? :P

babyfiona said...

Har? up to this extend ar??

FL Sam said...

So small onli ah. Must sleep standing some more. How ah! I practise sleep standing 1st. :)

AceOne118 said...

[Butt], mandi laut lah!! wakaka


[babyfiona], yalor! terrer anot jek?


[flsam], you plektis ledi let me know ya, i rekoment you this bangalow. kekeke

day-dreamer said...

I want real, big flower-low! :P

AceOne118 said...

[day-dreamer], wokeh set! I gip you!!!! hehehe

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved