My VMI Card

The VMI card I have been waiting for finally arrived. I applied for the Virtual Money debit card on the 19/6/07 and it has arrived on the 23/6/07. I have activated this card using the six digit activation code given in order to use it. After activating the card, I managed to log into virtualmoneyinc.com to create my 4 digit pin number in order to make cash withdrawals.







I have also successfully managed to add a bank account into my paypal account and tried testing transfer some small amount into my debit card today as advised by my agent. Hope there will not be any problem. It will take 3-4 working days for paypal bank to communicate with Virtual Money bank. If Virtual Money bank comfirm receiving this money, it will take at least one week for this funds to be credited into my account. (Mafulatt!, why must they take so long wan?) I am now waiting for paypal to credit this 2 small amount into my account and comfirm back to paypal this 2 small amount so that I am the true owner of this bank account. If this 2 small amount deposits are entered matches correctly, I 'm verified.




Cross fingers and legs everything goes well!!

22 Aces:

laundryamah said...

wah liddat can belanja makan ledi!

Monk said...

wah , very long process indeed. Hope everything will going fine for u ><...
Let's exchange link or , can ar? i add u first :)

FL Sam said...

Wah. So impatient. Get $$$ than lets jom makan together. I still have not test the transfer of money or add the bank a/c after Paypal problem resolved. I let u test first ah! Then I follow. :)

AceOne118 said...

[Laundryamah], can-can..no problem geh!


[monk], yar..it is a long process! Okay , will add you in..dun worry. hehehe


[flsam], latest update! my paypal a/c shown transfer of money "completed". Now waiting for Southwest Bank to credit my VirtualMoney Debit card!!!! Kekeke

Winn said...

belanja makan too!!

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

wah!
so fast?
my pubic bank still not chet arrive lor....

blueapple said...

all my paypal received funds all hangus... wat to do, cant accept..
bye bye $$$$

AceOne118 said...

[Winn], boleh...tarak problem wan, kekekekeke


[Pisang], faster go chase them! Make calls to them see what happens to your application.


[blueapple], what happened blader? Why kenot accept?

day-dreamer said...

Belanja belanja!!! :P

Huei said...

wuahh!!
kakakaka

be careful hor..u do any wrong transaction on the ATM they charge you..walau i rugi like 5USD!!

how come paypal havent transfer the 2 amounts to my vmi gehhhhhhh??? >.<

Ah Pek said...

sorry to pour cold water, but the 2 small amounts never showed up in mine, so I left my card to rot!! I never bother to follow up.

Still depending on bryan to cash for me.

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Yay!!! Hoorah!! Hoooraaahh!!! Soon you'll be hearing *kaching* in ur hands at the ATM! Wohoo!

FL Sam said...

AhPek. I have read at Vedis Blog that she has succesfully trasnfer and withdraw $$$ from VMI Card. :)

a^ben said...

hoho~ can belanja big big liaw the next time i go visit kekekek

Lin Peh said...

They take your $ and bikin AhLong la. Thats why it takes so long wan.

mott said...

woooo..

*rubs hands*

u update ok, when u get the money... I wanna see whether it works or not!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

This wan new to me. I waite of ur out-cum. Have a nice day.

Rabbit said...

Eh when u say cross legs.. the first thing that came into my mind is that u wanna vee vee oledi! keke!

AceOne118 said...

[hor ny ang moh>, wokeh set!


[Lehbit], no lah..no lah..no vee vee

_butt said...

belanja me also ya :P

Young Brat said...

VMI approve so fast eh. but transfer money take so long. can c but cannot use. haiz.

wen got money ard, can blanja me piao mei ar?

AceOne118 said...

[day-dreamer], your masak-masak can belanja me anot?? hehehehe


[Huei], ya kah? they charge wan ka? aiyoyo! rugi lah liddat.


[Ahpek], the small amount didn't show up? apa maciam case?


[Nesh], kita sama-sama "kaching-kaching" lah!!!!!!wakakaka


[flsam], really? I must try first.


[Ahben], ka'ching can lar!! hohoho


[lin peh], mafulatt! they registered ahlong ar? hailat lor liddat!!!


[Mott], can-can, will update you all wan geh!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved