Paid In Full

Something to ponder today:- What do you think about this story? I find it touching and true. You were once a little boy/girl. I am sure you got do this one just to get more extra money. No need shy-shy to admit it! wakakaka!!!!!!!!

A little boy came up to his mother in the kitchen one evening while she was fixing supper, and he handed her a piece of paper that he had been writing on. After his mom dried her hands on an apron, she read it and this is what the little boy wrote:-

For cutting the grass in the garden I charged : $5.00 bucks

For cleaning up my room this week I charged : $1.00 buck

For going to the store for you to get the groceries I charged : $1.00 buck

Baby-sitting my kid brother while you went shopping or playing mahjong I charged : $2 bucks

Taking out the garbage to throw I charged : $1.00 bucks

For getting a good report card (diswan dificult you know) I charged : $5.00 bucks


*Poke-poke the calculator....Mum, total is $15.00 bucks.*


Well, his mother looked at him standing there, and the little boy could see the memories flashing through her mind. She picked up the pen and turned over the paper he had written on and this is what mum wrote:-

For the nine months I carried you while you were growing inside me: No charge ...FREE.

For all the nights that I've sat up with you, doctored and prayed for you: No charge...FREE

For all the trying times, and all the tears that you've caused through the years:No charge...FREE

For all the nights that were filled with dread, and for the worries I knew were ahead: Free again.

For the toys, food, clothes, and even wiping your nose: Tarak charge also.

When you add it up, the cost of my love is: No Charge.

She hand it back to her little boy....the boy finished reading what his mother had written, there were big tears in his eyes and he looked straight up at his mother and said, " MOM, I sure do love you. And then he took the pen and in great big letters he wrote: PAID IN FULL.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 Aces:

Winn said...

story of daddy leh?

day-dreamer said...

I read this many times. Still it is very touching.

Huei said...

awwwww
kam dong!!

i tot he said, "so u still owe me 15bucks"

=P

Sasha said...

sniff...so nice. But i think si hould charge my jayden from today onwards hahahhaha

_butt said...

awwwww.. so touching... :)

AceOne118 said...

[Winn], story of daddy? Daddy busy at the bar 'yum seng'!!! wakakaka


[Day-dreamer], touching leh! thks for reading it another time. You memang sporting wan!


[Huei], if the little boy still said that, I think mummy will kick him out of the house! wakaka


[Sasha], yar, jotted down just in case he ask you when he is older.


[Butt], That's why I posted it up! You got cry anot jek?

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved