PICTURE PLAYLIST COMPILER

I love music very much. Normally, I will spend about 2 hours listening to my favorite music in my room. The speakers I bought recently are just fantastic. The sound effects are great. I got free music online too. There are so many artiste and songs for you to choose from. I find it cool.

What a way to relax after a long day at work. I would recommend you to visit this site for free music. Here is one example of the music from Britney Spears I would like you to listen. Song title - "You Drive Me Crazy". You may link it in your blog too like what I have done in my blog. Oh Gosh! I am loving every minutes of it!!!

6 Aces:

FL Sam said...

Wow. U spend two hours listening music ah. Got so much time.I can only spend less than an hour. :)

AceOne118 said...

[flsam], Yeah man!

Abcchin said...

i heard the intro i gelabah edi.. britney spears lolll.. secondary herooo

AceOne118 said...

[abcchin], what is gelabah?? wakakaka

Sweetpea said...

me no like britney. got vanilla ice or not? :P

AceOne118 said...

[sweetpea], wait ar..i go check!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved