Reading Tutors

I was very surprised when I heard that my nephew Kevin is having difficulty in reading. I tried finding so many Reading Tutors for him to improve his reading skills but in vain. When ever the teacher taught him, he will felt sleepy and not concentrating. Until recently, we found it at SCORE. We enroll him almost immediately.

Kevin is enjoying it very much now at SCORE because their method of teaching is different from the others. It was fun and they provide positive tutoring environments. Their tutors are highly trained and they did it systematically too. Kevin can now differentiate what are sentences, paragraphs, pages and chapters. He finds it very interesting and challenging to read. He can now read very well indeed. He has improved his vocabulary since taking lessons from SCORE.

If your child needs any reading tutor, I would recommend you to SCORE.

0 Aces:

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved