Blogsvertise

I was chatting online with Sweetpea the other day and I asked her which are the good “get paid to blog” she would recommend to me so that I can have extra pocket money to pay for my loans. Instantly, she recommended me to sign up with Blogsvertise and some other paid review blogs.

I decided to register Blogsvertise today and give it a try. In order to get my blog approve by them as part of their approval process for new accounts, I was asked to write an introductory/review entry in my blog about Blogsvertise.

Well, to participate with Blogsvertise, you need a blog to write your entry. Your next step is to sign-up to Blogsvertise. It is 100% free to join. They will send you the activation link via email to confirm your account. In future, this email will be your username login.


If your blog is approved, they will email task/new assignments to write about in your blog. There must be at least 3 links to the website in your blog. Your task is to write reviews about products and services given by the advertisers. After you have written your reviews you need to send it to Blogsvertise administrator for approval. You will get paid for approved review to your Pay pal account after 30 days. You may also see the rules here. If you are interested, join me also today!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved