During "yum char" session

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Some good friends came out together-gather for a drink and supper for tok kok session . It was very hot nowadays. Beh tahan staying home. Ahbeng, Ahnel,Ahseng and Ah linpeh all of them heading to the nearest mamak stall already. During the tok kok session, ah lin peh suddenly ask them these questions:-

Ahlin peh: Oi Ahseng, if you were on a date, having supper with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?

Ahseng: Hmmm..I will say I have to go piss!

Ahlinpeh: Har! that would be very rude and impolite to say liddat wan. What about you ahnel, how would you say it?

Ahnel: Hmmm... I will say I'm sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.

Ahlinpeh: ahhar! that's better!! but it is still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the table.
what about you ahbeng, are you able to use your intelligence for once and show us your manners?

Ahbeng: Aiyo! Easy oni ma! Say liddis la....Darling, may I please be excused for a moment, I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope you will get to meet after supper. Apa maciam? liddis can ar?


Ahlinpeh, ahnel and ahseng all 'tergolek' !!!!!! wakakaka

8 Aces:

day-dreamer said...

=.=!!

Happy Sunday to you.

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

nice nice.......
but can say
i want go to PJ

AceOne118 said...

[day-dreamer], same to you!

[Pisang], oi, you MIA so long wan.

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

I might try this next time! Nice day to u.

AceOne118 said...

[hor ny ang moh], try la see can work anot, wakakaka

Rabbit said...

Meet friend pulak. -_-

Fren shy shy hor hide hide dowan to come out. Keke!

Huei said...

kakakkakak shake hand..consider shake hands meh? =P

AceOne118 said...

[Lehbit], that wan Best friend la! wakakaka


[Huei], considered liao la!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved