I hate fire ants

I hate fire ants. They are sometimes life threatening and generally no more than a nuisance pest. I have this experience of fire ant bites last week when I wanted to pluck some mangoes from the tree. I didn’t notice any fire ants at first until I was half way on top of the tree.

Most probably I have disturbed or rather stepped on their nest. Their attack is very aggressive and I was stung repeatedly. I was scratching non-stop, immediately I jumped down from the tress and I found out that there are fire ants all over my body.

My body is swollen due to my sensitive skin and I thought I’m going to die. I landed myself in the hospital for a day. Instead of enjoying mango, I ended up taking antibiotic pills and applying calamine. I HATE FIRE ANTS!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved