Intensive Ping Pong Training for your dogs

Are your doggy good in playing table tennis? Yeah! You read right! Doggy playing table tennis. You no believe me? Watch the video lah. I trained this dog wan . hehehe...,, I think Nesh, Winn, Spookygrace and Huei can send their dog to me for intensive training liao. I charge you all very cheap wan geh.

Once they graduate already, you can submit entries for them in various tournament. Local and world class tournaments available. Prize money will be share equally 50%-50% !! Apa maciam? The trophy you can keep.

Accommodation will be provided free of charge for your dogs. However, you need to buy his/her own food. Visiting is at weekend only. Interested parties, please apply within! kekekeke







AceOne118 Bolih!!

5 Aces:

Huei said...

AHAHAHHAhahAHHAHAHA

my baby not so tall worr

Nastasshea@Nesh said...

Ahya fluffy too short for this!!! Maybe get her to learn GOLF!

Rabbit said...

Wah so your dogs now very panai ledi lor? Can go play olympic liao!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

ace memang multi-talent la... lol

AceOne118 said...

hihi..thanks all for your comments!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved