M & M Chocolate

Ahlian have been dating Ahbeng for about 2 years already. All these while, ahlian never introduce ahbeng to see her only guardian that is her grandma. So one day, ahbeng slow talk with ahlian lah asking her permission to bring him see her grandma. After much thought, ahlian finally agreed to bring him to see her grandma.

They stopped by at ahlian's grandmother house on the way to a party. At last, ahbeng can meet ahlian's grandma ledi. As they are chatting, ahbeng saw some peanuts on the coffee table. He begins munching on them as they were talking.

After about an hour, they are getting ready to leave and ahbeng thanks grandmother for her hospitality and especially for the peanuts.

Grandma: Oh, your are welokam young man. I appreciate you finishing them up. Ever since I lost my dentures I can only suck the chocolate off of them.

Ahbeng:
sweating9xa



AceOne118 laughed WAKAKAKAKA!!!

LAUGH

2 Aces:

day-dreamer said...

Wakakakakaka!!

It reminds me of this YouTube video.

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Next time I will be carefull of what I eat when visiting old fellow!Have a nice day.

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved