My new home


A short post. I would like to invite all of you to my new home.

Have been busy lately with my new home. The new word press codes got me going crazy. It is so different from blogspot. When I import all my old posts to word press, the transferring went fine. However, when viewing it seems that my template went out of alignment. Wonder what is the problem. I wonder how brader pek did it the last time. I ended up deleting all the import posts and post one by one. *sob-sob* Anyone can teach me word press?

I hope those who had linked me please spare me a minute to update your link. Thank you all very much for your support. I lafu you all deep-deep!!!!!!!

15 Aces:

angel said...

kung hei kung hei... but hor... give la the link... i know it's in your pigcher but hor... gimme lah something to click :p

*lazy maa* :p

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

U new 'home' look OK to me.Have a nice day.

bsg said...

wei why u change ship without telling us ! how we going to tell da kaptan lidat?

AceOne118 said...

[angel], wakaka! forgot put link tim! Amended ledi lar!!


[hor ny ang moh], chun leh! Tenkiu



[team bsg], come..come..follow me!! kekeke

FL Sam said...

Bradder. Make $$$ now upgrade to wordpress. Me too planning to change to wordpress. Dont mind share your exp with me. :)

miChi3 said...

yup..new home looks simple n nice..
=D
anyway, quite long time din come dee..=p

day-dreamer said...

So sini sudah tarak mau?

mott said...

keong hee keong heee.


err..this means u still want us to link your blogspot and add the new wp link? or change update the blogspot to wp?

u got problem with WP? Dun worry, after a while, become expert leh!!!! Remember to download impt plugins ah...like AhPek's one...

ah nel said...

cipet!!!dot com worrr!!!

Rabbit said...

Ah I like ur new home! Nice red karer!

_butt said...

wah... aceone pindah rumah hor... so ong!!

will update the link :)

AceOne118 said...

[Flsam], me totally new to wordpress leh!


[Michi3], hi! welokam! kekeke!


[day-dreamer],Mau lah! Buat lah link baru!! hahaha


[Mott], this blog still maintain la, do new link lah!


[ahnel], chun anot?


[Lehbit], welokam to my new home. Hope you will get yours soon.

[Butt], thanks!

Monk said...

Wah, u new site is neater...And the design is quite good. Update ur link already :)....

AceOne118 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AceOne118 said...

[Monk], thanks

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved