Ahlian Kena Insult kao kao

One Sunday morning, Ahlian wanted to take her baby for a medical check-up. When the bus arrive, ahlian quickly climb up the bus. As she entered the bus the driver looked at her baby and said ...woah!! that is one ugly baby you are holding there.

Ahlian deeply hurt just continued on the bus and found a seat next to an elderly man. The man asks apa hal? What's wrong you look mad? Ahlian replied to the man...that bus driver just insulted my baby wor!!

You shouldn't take that from him wan the man replied.He's a public worker and should give you respect. If I was you I would take down his badge number and report 9 him to his employer. Ahlian thought for a while and decided to report the driver bad behaviour. You're right sir, I think I want to report him liao.

The elderly man says, you go on up there and get his badge number. I'll hold your monkey for you.

Ahlian:


If you were ahlian, what would you do?

8 Aces:

Huei said...

really za dou! i duno how to komen oso!!

Cocka Doodle said...

That wan was Horny Angmoh when he was a baby ah? LOL

clement said...

ha ha, good one

Winn said...

if i m ah lian i will find ace one to help me lorrrrr:P

Marsha M said...

pua ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! really couldn't help myself!!!

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

i thought ah lian was holdin cocka.
at least monkey not ugly....
LOLs

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Ha!Ha! real funny!! Oui!! Cocka! My mummy no ahlien lah she is ah moo wan!! He! He!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

should let us see the baby, so we could comment then... lol

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved