Do you believe me?

Do you believe me if I tell you that there is nothing to see in this picture below? It is just a sweet naked american beauty showing off her body! kekeke. However, I like the rose. STOP right there and click the exit or are you curious??




Look, I know you probably enjoyed the picture above. American Beauty is, according to Wikipedia, a "drama film that explores themes of romantic and paternal love, freedom, beauty, self-liberation, existentialism, the search for happiness, and family against the backdrop of modern American suburbia." But isn't it all about a pervert? And what does that make you, having scrolled down this far. You wanted to see what was below the red rose, didn't you? Just admit it-lah. Wakakakaka!

6 Aces:

Cocka Doodle said...

You like that naked body ah? Good picture for wanking hor?
Muahahahahahahaha!!!!

Huei said...

i scroll down to komen hor! comment link is below wan

not i wana c wan hor

i really didnt scroll to see wan hor!!! =P kskkakakaka

Ichitaka Leingod said...

eh, me same as Huei... if no scroll down how to give comment and see the ending of your post leh? lol... XD

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

where got..... where got?
i want to gip komen lor must scrol down lor......

but that is sexy oledi la

W_W_Ho said...

u got me there!!! *cha tou*!!!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Me like huei go down still cannot see so I go down down wan still camnnot see. Why like this wan?? Post up complete pic lah!!!! Have a nice weekend!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved