How much stronger Ahbeng going to get?

There two old drunks name ahbeng and ahhock. Both were lapping up at a bar. Ahbeng says, you know...when I was 30 and got a hard-on, I could not bend it with both my hands! By the time I was 40, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I really tried hard. Then hor, by the time I was 50 liao, I could bend it about 20 degrees, no problem wan geh. Next week, I'm gonna be 60 and now I can almost bend it in half with just one hand.!!

Ahhock tulan ledi having heard that.....he said what your point ahbeng?


Ahbeng: I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get!


3 Aces:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Wah laueh!!!!I must be very very weak!!!!I cannot even push my 'bro'! bending is totally out of question!

Huei said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Bengbeng said...

huh? i dont get it :(

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved