The kick/syiokness in bring this giant squid up from the sea




Giant squid can grow to a length of 10 meters (33 feet) or more and weigh more than 275 kilograms (600 pounds). This great beast weighed 250 kilograms (550 pounds) and was 8 meters (26 feet) long from head to tentacle-the same length as a school bus. I wonder what will I do if I'm at sea fishing and got hook-up with this giant squid. For sure I got eaten up by this "King of Sotong"

But then it must be a good fight if it got tangle in my line. The "kick" (syiok) in bring up this giant squid for sure money cannot buy. I can only imagine the syiokness!!! Oh my god!!!! I think it is about time I go out to the sea for another round of deep sea fishing!! hehehehe!!!

5 Aces:

Chen said...

wah.. giant sotong :D

AceOne118 said...

[Chen], hehehe...big one leh!!

marsha said...

i have a book about giant sotongs too...for the kids. let me go dig them out, save this photo and show them tomorrow.

Huei said...

*faint*

so scary!!!

mihc said...

NO GIANT SQUID CAN GROW TO 30 METERS

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved