My Accommodations while in United Kingdom

The new English Premier League (EPL) season 2007/2008 will kick off this coming Saturday 11 August 2007. This Barclays English premier league is one of the most exciting football leagues in the world. It is watch by million of peoples around the globe. Big club like Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspurs are the top favorite team to grab this season league.

I will be going to UK to watch football for a month. I can’t wait to go to London. I have made the entire necessary hotel booking online and will be staying in London Hotel. My first game to watch is Arsenal home game against Fulham at the Emirates Stadium on the 12 of August. I hope manager Arsene Wenger will go for 4-4-2 formation against Fulham. It will be an attacking game.

Next, I want to meet my favorite star player Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo. They are the best striker combination I have even seen in Manchester United football history. I will be staying in Manchester Hotel and Liverpool Hotel respectively for my following games. It is because it will be nearer to Old Trafford and within walking distance. It will certainly save me a lot my traveling time so that I can also do shopping and site seeing in London. New signings in Liverpool club this season is Fernando Torres. He will be making an immediate impact and I am interested to watch his football skills.

Lastly, I will be touring Chelsea Stanford Bridge stadium. It will be great where I can get a behind the scenes look at the players’ changing rooms, facilities, training ground and if I’m lucky I can meet the manager Jose Mourinho.


 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved