The Old Snake

One day an old snake goes to see his doctor because he find it difficult to see. This old snake find that his vision is deteriorated each day. When the snake reached the clinic, the nurse called him into the room.

Doc, I need something for my eyes...can't see well these days. Says the old snake. Very well, says the Doc. I will fix you up with a pair of glasses and please come back 2 weeks.

The old snake came back in 2 weeks and tells the doctor he's very depressed.

Doc says, "What's the problem...didn't the glasses help you?"

"The glasses are fine doc, I just discovered I've been living with a water hose the past 2 years!"


Wakakaka!! what am I writing?
computer_programmer

4 Aces:

Huei said...

aiks

me is blur

wut u mean living with water hose??

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], that old snake hiding in the water hose for 2 years ledi. All dis while in the water how to see clearly leh? kekekeke

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

no la ace
it mean that old snake tiu that water hose for passed 2 year ledi

Huei said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

kakakkakakkkakkakakakkka

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved