Red tomatoes

Ahlian loved growing tomatoes, but she couldn't seem to get her tomatoes to turn red. Some say must talk to the plant wan geh. wakaka (Shhh!!Laundryamah do that wan you know!!!) So hor, ahlian told herself there must be a secret on how to turn those tomatoes into red color. She then walk over to her neighbor who has the most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes.

Ahlian asked her neighbor What do you do to get your tomatoes so red wan?

Neighbor: Well, it liddis wan..twice a day I stand in front of my tomato garden and expose myself, then hor..my tomatoes turn red from Blushing. It turn red lor!!

Ahlian was impressed and she decided to try doing the same thing to her tomato garden to see if it would work. Every morning and evening ahlian exposed herself to her tomatoes hoping for the best that her tomatoes will turn red as well.

After a week, the neighbor saw ahlian and he ask her, apa maciam? did your tomatoes turn red?

Ahlian: No lah! my tomatoes didn't turn red but all my cucumbers are enormous!!!



10 Aces:

spookygrace said...

how about other vege's..?kekeke

AceOne118 said...

[Spookygrace], hehehe...use your imagination lor!! wakakaka

Huei said...

hahahahahahahhah

i thought the neighbour was a guy..n he purposely asked ahlian to flash!! kekeke

AceOne118 said...

[Huei], kekeke...Walau, I didn't think of that tim!

the team said...

i wan alian too , getting led oso lah , kanot tahan liow

Bengbeng said...

very funnny hahahahah

Ichitaka Leingod said...

haha, and I thought the neighbour lied to her so can see 'free show', lol...

AceOne118 said...

[the team], wakakaka! go shoot!


[Bengbeng], Muahahaha

[Itchitaka], Your neighbor got give free show anot? Where got so many free show wan!

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

I got pisang emas growing in the garden.Every morning I go & pe*e on it, but still very small size wan! I think I will go & ask next door little girls to pe*e & see got bigger or no! Nice 'advice'!! Have a nice day!

AceOne118 said...

[hor ny ang moh], Woah! little girl pe*e oso you ada ngam ka?

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved