Shall pick up these games soon!

I'm going to join the local Cobra Rugby team soon. Lately, I have been watching some live matches in Star sports and find that this sport in very lively. Who said rugby is a game for only big macho brutes of men who like nothing better to do than beat the living daylights out of each other?

The only sport where 15 guys are sent out to beat the shit out of the other 15 guys. Team with the least concussions wins. But sometimes it has its gentler moments too, when men get in touch with their feelings and display a more tender side. Like in the picture below, which I call 'Rugby Love'. Any one care to join?? kekekeke






Or maybe I want to join flsam play golf. Entering balls into holes is a new game to me. I wan to challenge Michelle Wie. What say you flsam?



Oops..Michelle, what are you doing? Kenot simply poke-poke wan geh.You must use the right tools wan!

1 Aces:

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

I am more then willing to give michelle my 'equipment' for her to poke!! He! He!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved