You can beat me anot?

Hello friends! I saw many of you has got a big muscles in your blog. Neh..neh..the picture below wan leh. You called it schmooze wan. Some of you guys the muscles very big wan.




How about challenging me in this arm wrestling. No need be sked wan geh. Come-come show me your muscles and your power!!! Muahahaha!!!! this games I found it very interesting. Very the "kan cheong and Chi ket". For the ladies, I gip handicap lah. Close one eyes oso can beat you!! Apa maciam? Can win me anot? hehehehe!!!




6 Aces:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

yeah yeah i defeat ace...
but his big taikor at last lvl indeed strong

Huei said...

my eyes blur liao trying to keep inbetween the arrows!!! >.< kekekeke

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

I look at ur big muscle already know sure lost wan! He! He!

Ichitaka Leingod said...

congrats for the award... so u keng in smooching real life ppl also ka? hehe... XD

Rabbit said...

I surrender can mou? I sked! =X

AceOne118 said...

[pisang], what's your score?


[Huei], you know how to muscles this games anot jek? kekeke

[Hor ny ang moh], so fast give up ar? cheh...no fun wan!


[Itchitaka], I dun have this award. Lucky me!


[Lehbit], Surrender? Try la..nice game wan wor!

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved