Ahbeng's opening ceremony

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ahbeng and Ahlian got married, but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Ahbeng's parent's home for their first night together. In the morning, Ahbeng's little brother (Ahhuat) gets up and has his breakfast. As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his Mom if Ahbeng and Ahlian are up yet.


Mom: "No". Ahhuat ask her mum...Do you know what I am thinking?

Mom: I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school......Ahhuat comes home for lunch and asks his mom, "Are Ahbeng and Ahlian up yet?

Mom: "No." Ahhuat says, Do you know what I'm thinking?

Mom: Never mind what you think! Eat your lunch and go back to school.
After school, Ahhuat comes home and asks again, Are Ahbeng and Ahlian up yet?

Mom: "No." Ahhuat say again...Do you know what I'm thinking? Mom finally say...Ok , ahhuat, tell me what are you thinking and it better be a good one!!

Ahhuat: It liddis wan...last night Ahbeng came to my room want to borrow for some Vaseline and I think I wrongly gave him my airplane glue.!!!! It was dark that time.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




LAUGH
Wakakaka

Also check out Yinsi.

5 Aces:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

what?
like that must call Bomba Dan Penyelamat lor....

Huei said...

omg! superglue!!!! hahahhahaa i really wouldn't wana imagine!! kakakkaka

Hor ny Ang Moh said...

Ha! Ha! Stuck together! A very good joke! Have a nice day!

team bsg said...

alamak dats tellibles ! 1st night oso laidis ! got many pain one sure

Ichitaka Leingod said...

next time must put glue not so near Vaseline la, lol...

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved