Classes for Ahbeng

Lately, Ah Beng saw his wife ahlian everiday oso go for classes. Being a suspicious fellar, he asked his wife what classes she is attending. AhLian oso dowan to tell him lar...then ahbeng tulan ledi!!


Ahbeng: Lou por...why you dowan tell me what class you are attending jek?

Ahlian: Ahem! *Drool eyes* Go play far far!

Ahbeng: Tell me lar...i wan to join also wor! lou por ..can anot?

Ahlian: My dear...this class is only for ladies lar...you kenot join wan! Go watch football!!

Ahbeng: I dun care! I mati mati oso wan to join this class!

Ahlian: Nabeh! you dun regret it ahhh lou kung!

Ahbeng: me no regrets wan lou por.... hehehe.

Ahlian: Tomolo you come with me lar go class together-gether.

Ahbeng: wokeh set!


The next evening Ahbeng early-early sampai at the place ledi with ahlian. Ahlian ask ahbeng to put on his attire in order to enter the class.

-
-
-
-Cheng...cheng ...cheng!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-





Ahbeng says...liddis can anot?
Hahahaha

1 Aces:

Huei said...

kakakaka OMG! look at the thighs!! >.<

 
Designed byTechtrends |© 2007-2008 All rights reserved